Both the village and the city are very expensive from each other, their living and daily needs, and the services available there, the environment there is completely different, because the cities move towards rapid development, which has many There are advantages as well as disadvantages, in the same way, villages are also progressing, but they are much less developed than the city and the village also has its own specialty.
- What is the difference between password and OTP
- What is the difference between laptop and computer
- What is the difference between WiFi and hotspot
- What is app, App full form in English
What is the difference between village and city
- It is absolutely wrong to say that there are very good people in the village or there are many good people in the city, because there are good and bad people in the village, and there are good and bad people in the city too.
- The environment of the village is absolutely pure and more healthy for the body, whereas the environment of the city is getting worse because of the population there and due to the cutting of trees.
- More people live in a certain area in the city than in the village, because people in the village have their own houses which are also quite large, whereas in the cities most of the houses are of small size and the amount of space in the village. The family lives, in that there are more than 4 – 5 families living in the city, although this does not happen with everyone but mostly it is seen
- The people in the village have enough land, while the population in the cities makes it difficult for everyone to live in the city.
- The children of the family living in the city start doing jobs along with their studies, because there are more jobs in the cities, whereas the children of the family living in the village, till the time of their studies, do only studies and some normal household work or else Do farming etc., due to which it can be said that the people living in the city have more opportunities, while the people living in the village have very less job opportunities, not government jobs but private jobs also those living in the city. get much better, because they have got a better environment since childhood and they have always lived in the same environment, and done work whereas the child living in the village grows up in a completely different environment from the city, and then he has to go to town and find a job for himself
- Even though the environment of the city is contaminated with the environment of the village, but about the technology and new things, the city advances, and the people and children living there, everyone gets those facilities soon, which is likely to increase the rate of their development. lives, whereas it takes a long time for new technology to reach the village.
- There is a lot of peace in the village because there are neither factories, nor companies, nor too many vehicles nor too much population, whereas in cities all these things are very much.
- The technology of cities is at an advanced level, while there will be very little development in the village or even old-fashioned houses are seen, in cities you can see skyscrapers, you can live in, provided you have enough You will have to pay the amount, whereas in the village you will see most of the normal houses, which are ground floor and it is very difficult to see two storey or three storey buildings in the village, even now the earthen tile houses in the village can also be seen
What is the difference between rural and urban life
Rural life is much more peaceful, but at the same time rural life fails to get information and access to different types of technologies and new innovations, whereas an urban life leads a more modern lifestyle, new new technology gadgets and facilities are available soon. acquires.
What is there in the city that we get in the village?
Although the cities are much more developed than the villages, but what is the specialty of the village, you will not find it in the cities, which is, a quieter environment and a better environment where there is very less pollution than the city, and absolutely fresh air etc. That is, almost everyone in the village does the same thing and everyone eats fresh, vegetables, rice, milk, etc. because all these things are grown by the farmers themselves, and everyone has a cow or buffalo etc., so that they can get fresh milk. Whereas in cities all these things cannot be guaranteed to be pure.
In this article you learned what is the difference between village and city, we hope this information will prove useful for you.