How to reset an android phone, If you are a phone user, when you take a new phone, you must have seen that when the phone is new, it runs very fast, very good performance is obtained, but after continuous use, our phone becomes a bit weak and performance slow. The phone even starts to hang a lot.
One has to wait a lot on opening an application, due to which there is a lot of difficulty in running the phone, then one solution to these problems is to reset your phone, about which we will give you the information in this article that How to reset the android phone, but some precautions are required to reset the phone, which you need to know about, How to reset an android phone.
Like, when you reset your phone, your phone will be completely empty, that is, there will be nothing left in your phone, your phone will become like a new phone and your old data will be exhausted, so before resetting the phone Save your necessary data somewhere else so that your data is not deleted while resetting the phone.
If you have saved your contact number in the phone memory, you can save the number in Simcard before resetting the phone, or store it in your Gmail and save the contact from being deleted and if you want to save your photos, videos, etc, then you can use Pendrive or memory card.
How to reset an android phone
- First of all, go to the setting of your phone and scroll to page and go to Backup & Reset
- For example, after clicking on additional setting in Oppo phones, you will get the option of backup & reset.
- And if you use any other Android phone, then this option will be available normally after going to the setting, finally clicking backup & reset Option, you will get many options to reset your phone you have to click on Erase all content & setting option, then click on that option.
- and then you have to enter your password, your phone will shut down and the reset process will start.
- Wait for a while, because the reset process is automated and the phone will be ready for new setup after reset, and you will have to do some setting to start your phone, such as adding your email, as well as lock setting, wifi setting, etc., Even you will get the option to skip some steps if you wish you can skip that after the reset process is finished, your phone will start as new and all your data will be deleted.
By the way, the setting of the phones of all the companies is different, yes but their process is the same, just have to go to the setting and go to the backup & reset setting and it is not necessary that it should be the same in all the phones, through backup&restore you can reset your phone, as mentioned in the above steps, even you can access the Reset Option by searching.
How to hard reset my android phone
You have to use a hard reset in your phone as if you have forgotten the lock of your phone, otherwise, it is not used at all. because if you have forgotten your password then you can not normally reset your phone, rather you have to hard reset so let’s know how to hard reset android phone.
- First of all, you will have to switch off your Smartphone using Power Button.
- After doing this, press both the Volume Down and Power button keys of your phone simultaneously for a few seconds.
- you will see a lot of options, to manage them you can use volume button and to ok use power button.
- First of all, continue the process by selecting the English language.
- After that, you select Wipe Data and Cache Option and use the Power key to Ok.
- After doing this Process, a hard reset of your phone will start.
- And after waiting for some time, your phone will be completely reset.
Now after doing this, the speed of your phone will be good and your phone will not hang. When there is a problem with your phone, then you can reset your phone in the same way, so I hope you liked the article how to reset my phone, share this article with your friends.