PAN card is an important document, if you have not got your PAN card made yet, then by following the instructions given in this article, you can apply online online for pan card.
Pan card will be needed by almost all the people nowadays because PAN card is used to do financial transactions, if you give wrong PAN card number while doing the transaction, then you may also have to pay a fine for it, according to a notification. If there is any mistake while giving the PAN number in any kind of transaction, then you will be charged 10000 INR fine.
- When you do any foreign transaction, you will need a PAN card.
- Any vehicle which requires registration at the time of purchase or sale (except two wheeler)
- It is necessary to link your Aadhaar with PAN during Income Tax Return. Otherwise your ITR will not be processed.
- PAN card is necessary for depositing more than Rs 50,000 in a time deposit or fixed deposit scheme in any financial institution.
- When you deposit or withdraw more than 50000 rupees in any bank then it will be required.
- PAN is also mandatory for purchases of securities and units of mutual funds with a value of above Rs 1 lakh. There is also a limit on payment of Rs 50,000 or more.
- PAN card will be required for depositing bills above Rs 25,000 in a hotel or restaurant.
- Apart from financial transactions, PAN card also serves as your identity card.
- It is required when you apply for a business loan.
- At the time of opening an account in the bank.
- When applying for a credit card.
- Must have domicile certificate
- personal identity card
- Email ID (Mandatory)
- Aadhar card
- passport size 2 photos
- A demand draft of Rs 107 will be taken from you as fee.
onlineservices.nsdl.com Pan card apply online
- Online application for PAN card can be done from the website of NSDL or UTIITSL.
- To apply online for PAN card, first you have to visit the website of NSDL, www.onlineservices.nsdl.com.
- A form will open on the website
- After opening the form, you have to click on apply online.
- First of all, you have to select the application type for Indian Nationals, New PAN for Foreign Nationals or for change/update in existing PAN data.
- Now you have to select your category like for which category you are getting PAN card like individual, trust, institution, firm etc.
- Fill all the required information like name, date of birth, email address and your mobile number in the PAN form.
- After entering all the information asked in the form, now you have to fill the captcha code and submit it.
- After clicking on submit, a new page will open in which you will see the option of “Continue with the PAN Application Form”, you have to click on that option.
- Now again a new page will open where you have to submit your digital e-KYC.
- Now fill your personal information in the form and enter your contact and other information in the next section.
- After filling all the information, click on submit documents and declaration in the last part of the form.
- Before clicking on the proceed button, once check the entire form correctly, if all the information is filled correctly, then click on the “Proceed” button.
- You will be sent to the “payment” section where you will need to pay either by demand draft or through netbanking/debit/credit card
- After completion of payment you will get a form with 16 digit receipt take a print out of this form.
- Affix two passport size photo in the space provided in the form.
- Submit all the documents given in the form (self-attested) along with Demand Draft (if payment was not made online) and Acknowledgment Form.
Post the envelope containing all the documents at the below given NSDL address
NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure Limited,
5th Floor, Mantri Sterling, Plot No 341,
Survey No.997/8, Model Colony,
Near Deep Bangla Chowk, Pune – 411016
PAN card can be made in two ways, first by doing online itself and secondary through nearest CSC. It will also be easy for you to get it done through CSC.
To get a PAN card, first of all, you should go to any CSC / public facility center near you, you will not need to run anywhere nor will you have to submit the form anywhere if you do this through CSC, there you have to talk for the PAN card application, now you have to deposit all the documents involved in it there and pay the fee for it, just after that you will not have to do anything, the CSC agent will apply for it and Within a few days, your PAN card will be generated and you will get it by post.
pan delivery time
If you have applied your PAN card yourself online or have applied for it by visiting any CSC, then within 45 days of applying your PAN card will reach your home by post, sometimes it takes some more time for PAN card to arrive. By the way, the PAN card of almost people comes around a month.
If you have any slight doubt in the given information about to onlineservices.nsdl.com apply PAN card online, you can ask in the comment below.