ugcnet.nta.nic.in apply online, NTA UGC NET Online Form 2021 In today’s article we are going to talk about UGC NET Online Form 2021 because there are many candidates who were waiting to apply for this exam, if you also want to apply in this then in this article you will get all the information.
ugcnet.nta.nic.in apply online, NTA UGC NET Online Form 2021
National Testing Agency NTA has just started once again the online application form for the UGC NET October Exam 2021, the candidates who are interested in this exam can read the full details before applying for it.
|UGC start date||02/02/2021|
|UGC net last date||05/09/2021|
|Payment last date||06/09/2021|
|Correction date||07-12 2021|
|Exam date||06-11 2021|
- For applying in this, the application fee of the general candidate is 1000 / -.
- And for EWS/OBC candidates Rs.500/
- The application fee for SC/ST/PH candidates is Rs.250.
- Pay the Online Application Fee Through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking, E Challan.
|Download Re Open Notice||ugcnet.nta.nic.in…|
|UGC net official Website||nta.ac.in|
There will be two papers in this test. Both the papers will be of objective type. There will be no break between papers. You get 3 hours to solve the question in this exam.
How to apply for UGC NET
- National Testing Agency (NTA) released can apply for UGC NET exam from its website
- To apply this form candidates can apply between 02/02/2021 to 05/09/2021
- Those candidates who want to apply for the exam in NTA UGC NET Exam 2021, those candidates should first read the notification issued by it carefully.
- According to the information given in the notification, check the documents which are required to apply and keep them with you while applying
- To apply, go to its website and click on the application link, you will find this link in the above table, after clicking on that link the application form will open.
- After opening the page for the application, you have to fill all the details asked in it, keep in mind that while filling the information, do not make any mistake, fill the information given in the document properly.
- One must preview and go through all the columns carefully before submitting the application form.
- After filling the application form, in the next process, you will have to pay the fee for it, which has been prescribed, you can deposit the application fee through the online method itself.
- After completing the form filling process, you have to take the final print out of it.
Friends, if you have any doubt in the given regarding ugcnet.nta.nic.in apply online, NTA UGC NET Online Form 2021, then you can ask me through comment.
You can also share this article with your reading friends, those who want to apply, must share it with them so that they also know that ugcnet.nta.nic.in apply online, NTA UGC NET Online Form 2021.