Passport Apply Online:- Friends, today’s article is going to be important for those people who want to go abroad. Because it is mandatory for you to have a passport to go from your country to another. This passport will act as your identity card. Nowadays many people want to go abroad to earn money, but they do not know how to apply for passport. Friends, if you want to know how to apply passport online, then this article will help you a lot. It explains how to apply for passport online. Along with this, a lot of information related to passport has been included in it.
When you go abroad, you need a passport. The way in which the identity card is issued for the identification of Indians inside India, which shows that he is a citizen of India. Similarly, when you ever travel abroad, the passport serves to reveal the identity of the person, so that the nationality of the person can be known. Passport contains information such as person’s name, photo, citizenship, gender, date of birth. When you go from one country to another, it is mandatory for you to carry your passport along with all the documents. If you go without a passport, then you can be considered an intruder in that country, and you can also face legal action. This is your identity document. To go on a foreign trip, first, you have to apply for your passport.
type of passport
There is a question in the mind of many people that if only one type of passport is made for everyone, then I want to make it clear to you that there are five types of passports. These are issued according to the condition.
- ordinary passport
- Diplomatic passport
- official passport
- temporary passport
- Family passport
Documents required for passport
If you want to go on a foreign trip, then a passport is necessary to prove your identity abroad. So, first of all, you have to get your passport made but many people do not know what documents are required for passport. By the way, basically, there are only three types of documents and your passport can apply by applying these documents.
- Address proof
- date of birth certificate
- Documents for Non-ECR Category
You can use documents like Aadhar Card, Residence Proof, Identity Card, Bank Passbook, Pan Card, 10th Marksheet, Marriage Certificate, Driving License etc. to get a passport.
fee for passport
For getting a passport, you will have to pay a fee of 1500 to 2000 rupees. However, you may have to pay some extra fees to get a passport made in Immediately. Let us go through the charges for this in more detail.
- If you want to apply for new or re-issued passport of 36 pages. So for this application fee of Rs 1500 along with additional immediate fee of Rs 2000 will have to be deposited. This passport will be valid for 10 years.
- If applying for a new or re-issued passport of 60 pages. Then the application fee will be Rs 2000 and additional immediate fee of Rs 2000 will have to be paid. This passport will be with a validity of 10 years.
- If you want to apply for new or re-issued passport for 36 pages and you are under 18 years of age. Then the application fee will be Rs 1000 and additional immediate fee of Rs 2000 will have to be paid. This passport will be with a validity of 5 years.
- If you want to re-take the passport in case of 36 pages are lost, damaged, or stolen, then application fee of Rs 3000 plus additional instantaneous fee of Rs 2000 will have to be paid.
- If you want to retake the passport in case of loss, damage or theft of 60 pages, then the application fee is Rs 3500 plus an additional instantaneous fee of Rs 2000.
- In order to change the 36-page passport, you will have to pay an application fee of Rs 1500 along with an additional instantaneous fee of Rs 2000.
- For changing the passport of 60 pages, the application fee will be Rs 2000 and the additional instantaneous fee will be Rs 2000.
How to apply for passport online
- First of all, you have to visit the website of Passport Seva https://passportindia.gov.in/AppOnlineProject/welcomeLink .
- On the homepage of this website, you will see the option of new user registration, you have to click on it.
- After clicking, a new page will open, in which you have to click on the register option after filling the information given in it. In this way, your registration will be completed.
- Now you have to come back to the homepage by clicking on the option of existing user login .
- After clicking on the login button, a new page will open, in which you have to enter your email id and click on continue option. After that in the next step enter the password and captcha code and click on login.
- After login, inside you will see the option of Apply for Fresh Passport / Reissue of Passport, you have to click on it.
- After clicking on it, you have to click on the option of Click here to fill the application form online .
- After the next page opens, select the type of passport you want to make, and click on Next.
- Now a new page will open in which you have to fill in all the necessary information and click on submit application option.
- Now your form will be submitted, now you have to click on the view saved/submitted application option and the preview of your form will open, all that you had filled in the application form will be visible.
- Now you have to click on Pay and Schedule Appointment button. And after selecting the option of online payment, click on Next.
- Now you will see the list of Passport Office, after selecting it, the date and time will be given for the appointment, now you have to click on the Pay and Book Appointment option.
- Now you have to confirm the appointment and after that take a printout of your application form.
- Because the printout copy of the application form has to be submitted to the passport office along with all the documents.
- You have to reach on time on the day you are getting the appointment and submit all the documents in the office along with the printout of the application.