Today’s article will help those people who want to open their account in ICICI Bank. In this, we are going to tell you all the information step by step, how can you open your account online or how to open an account by going directly to the bank. You can open ICICI bank account online with the help of this article. Many people want their account but they do not know its process. Along with this, you will also get other important information. Nowadays, whether you are a student or a common man, everyone needs a bank account. So you guys can open online account in ICICI Bank.
Documents required to open ICICI Bank account
Friends, if you want to open an account in the bank, then first of all you should know what documents are required to open the account. Because many people do not know which document will be taken and they reach the bank without the document to open the account and they have to return. So whenever you go to open an account online or offline in ICICI Bank, then definitely take these documents with you because without these documents your account will not be able to open.
You must have an identity card and a residence certificate so that you and your residence can be accurately identified. For this, you can apply for Aadhar Card, PAN Card, Driving License, Voter ID Card, Passport, Telephone Bill, Electricity Bill etc.
ICICI Bank Savings Account minimum balance
If you have an account with icici bank then you should know about its minimum balance that there should be at least how much money in your account so that no separate charge should be deducted. If you have less money in your account than the amount fixed by it, then automatically your money will be deducted in the month.
If you live in the city and your branch is in the city then at least ten thousand rupees should be in your account, and if there is a branch in semi-urban area then it should be at least 5000 rupees, and if it is in rural then 2000 more If it is more than that in rural, then at least Rs 1000 should be in the account. If you do not have that much money in your account, then 100 rupees will be deducted every month, in addition to this 5% additional fee will be charged for the amount less than the minimum balance.
How to open icici bank account online
If you want to open account online from your mobile or computer. So you can open ICICI Bank account online without visiting the bank by following the instructions given below.
- To open an online account in ICICI, you first need to visit its website https://www.icicibank.com/ . Or you can directly access the account opening page by clicking on this link.
- After clicking on the given link, the page of mini saving account will open, now you have to click on the apply now option given in it to open the account.
- When you click on apply now option, a new page will open again, in which you have to enter your mobile number, email id, and pan card number and click on continue button.
- Now a new page will open in which you have to enter your Aadhar card number and click on Proceed button. Now an OTP will come on the phone number which is added in your Aadhar card, you have to enter that OTP in the given column and click on Continue option.
- Now again a new page will open in which you have to enter your personal information. After filling all the given information correctly, you have to click on the continue option.
- Now in the next page, you will get the option to select the nominee in your account, you can choose any one of your mother or father as your nominee. If you do not want to select a nominee, then you can go ahead and continue.
- In the next page, the option to write the address will come, you have to enter your permanent address in it because your debit card and check book will be sent by post to this address. If you have made any mistake in writing your address, then you can edit it by clicking on the option which looks like a pencil. And now click on Continue option.
- Now the option of Accept Terms & Conditions will come in the next page, in this all the terms and conditions related to opening the account are written, you can read it or you have to enter the OTP by checking mark. Which will be sent to your number/email, after that click on the continue option.
- Now the option to deposit money will come in the next page, if you want, you can submit otherwise skip, in the last there will be an option to do KYC, you can do KYC immediately or you can skip KYC later.
- After all the process, your account will be opened in ICICI Bank.
offline process to open icici bank account
If you are not able to open an account online, then the account can be opened easily offline also. For this, you will have to go to your nearest icici bank branch, while going there, take the necessary documents along with you, there you will get an application form to open the account. You have to fill all the information correctly in that application form and attach it with the documents required and submit it to the bank employee. In this way, your account will be opened and you will get passbook.