If you want to make a person’s death certificate online, this article is going to be very helpful for you, because in this we have told step by step how to apply for death certificate online, so that you have no problem in getting death certificate made. Do not face any problem and you can easily apply for it.
How to get death certificate
The way in which a child is born, his birth certificate is made, in the same way, if a person dies, a death certificate is made for his proof, in this the person whose death certificate remains to be made. All his information is given in this proof such as name, address, age and due to which death, apart from this other information remains, this certificate is issued under the state government which gives proof of the person being deceased, You can get the death certificate which is applied for government work, both online and offline, in this we are going to tell you the online method, that if you are a resident of Uttar Pradesh then how to apply for death certificate online. .
Why is death certificate necessary?
- If the deceased person’s money is deposited in a bank and you are a member of his household, you can withdraw it through death certificate, this certificate will show that the person whose account is in this bank is now dead. If done, you can claim on it and get money.
- If he had a joint account in any bank, his name can be removed from the account through death certificate.
- If that person had got any kind of his insurance, after his death, he can take benefit of that insurance through his death certificate.
- If the deceased is taking benefit of any such government schemes or is taking government pension, and after his death you can take benefit of that scheme, you can get that benefit by applying death certificate.
- If there is any land in the name of that person, and you are legally entitled to that land, by putting the death certificate of that person, you can get that land in your name.
- Apart from this, there are many benefits of death certificate which can be used on the basis of need.
Documents for death certificate
- Ration card of deceased
- Aadhar card
- identity card
- passport size photo
- affidavit certificate
how to apply death certificate online
You can apply for death certificate both online and offline, in this we are going to tell about how to apply online death certificate of citizens of Uttar Pradesh, you can apply online by sitting at home. You will not have to go to the office, and the death certificate will be easily applied online. You can apply by following the instructions given below, in this we have tried to tell step by step, so that you do not have any problem and you can apply online.
- To apply death certificate online, first you have to visit its official website https://crsorgi.gov.in .
- After this, the home page of the website will open, in which you will get the option to login, if you have registered yourself, you have to login by using user id and password.
- If you have not registered yet, first of all you have to register yourself by clicking on the General Public Signup option given at the bottom of the login page, as you can understand by looking at the photo below.
- After clicking on this link, a new page will open again of sign up, in this you have to enter your name, mobile number and other asked information, and then click on register option like below Can see in photo.
- After filling all the information in the given sign up format, you have to click on register, and your registration will be completed and the registration number and password will come on the email id entered by you, from which you will be able to login.
- After that you have to come back to the home page, and after entering your user ID and password in the user login section, enter the security code given in it and click on the login option.
- After login, a new page will open in which you have to click on the option of death certificate.
- After clicking, the application form for online application of death certificate will open.
- After entering all the information asked in the application form, upload the required documents.
- After filling the application form completely, submit it, as soon as you submit, a new page will open again, in which you will have to pay the prescribed fee for applying death certificate online.
- After paying the fee, your death certificate will be applied online.
- So in this way you can get the death certificate made by applying online.
How to Create Offline Death Certificate
You can also get the death certificate made offline, if you want to get the death certificate made offline, for this you have to go to your district office, you have to take the application form to apply for the death certificate from the employee there. , and fill all the information asked in that application form, attach the necessary documents with the application form and submit it to the same office, and in this way the death certificate will be made.
In this article, you learned how to make a death certificate and how to make a death certificate, we hope this information will prove useful to you.