Today we are going to get information related to Aadhar card because so far there are many people whose Aadhar card has not been made, then this article is going to be very important for you, the purpose of this article is to help all those people whose Aadhar card is not made. The card is not being made, and those Aadhar card centers are not able to know where it is, in this we will tell you to find the nearest center to make your Aadhar card and get Aadhar card made.
what is aadhar card
In today’s time, if we talk about Aadhar card, then it has become both a necessity and identity, because now Aadhar card is needed everywhere, without Aadhar card many benefits and services are not available, when you are in the bank. When you open your account, or take advantage of any service related to government or private, then there you need more Aadhar card, that is why all citizens of India should have their Aadhar card.
Aadhar card is an identity card issued by the Government of India, in which information about your name, photo and address is given, along with it a 12 digit number is given, which is provided by the Unique Identification Authority of India. All Indians residing in India can enroll for Aadhaar, irrespective of their age and gender.
But each person can be enrolled only once, if you want to enroll yourself again then it will not be possible. If you want to enroll for making your Aadhar card, then you will not have to pay any money for it, it is free. If you want to make your Aadhar card, then for this you will have to go to the nearest Aadhar card center, you cannot make it yourself online or in any other way.
What are the things required to make aadhar card
If you want to make your Aadhar card, then you should know about the necessary documents for enrollment, what documents are required. Documents required include Passport, PAN Card, Voter ID, Driving License, NREGA Job Card etc. Documents that can be used as Address include Passport, Bank Statement/Passbook, Post Office Account Statement, Ration Card etc. You can get your Aadhaar registered using any of these documents.
What are the benefits of Aadhar card
In today’s digital age, there is a great need for Aadhar card, wherever any government or non-government scheme comes out, then there is definitely Aadhar card when you go to open your account in any bank, then there also for ID proof. Your Aadhar card is taken from you, by applying Aadhar card in the bank, you can withdraw your money from its small branches, even when you want to take a new SIM card, you cannot get a new SIM card without giving Aadhar card. And when you go to take admission, then there is also Aadhar card, then you can understand that how important and how much Aadhar is, now Aadhar card is being installed everywhere, if you do not have your Aadhar card yet. You must get your Aadhar card made, if you do not have Aadhar card, you will not be able to take advantage of many schemes, and will be deprived of it.
where aadhar card is made
- To make an appointment for Aadhar Card Seva Kendra one should visit its official website www.uidai.gov.in.
- When you will reach the homepage of this website, you will get the option of My Aadhar, you have to click on it.
- After clicking on My Aadhar, click on Book Appointment from the option given in it
- After clicking on Book Appointment, select your city and location from the drop-down menu, and click on Next to book the appointment.
- After that you enter your mobile number on which an OTP will be sent for verification, verify by entering the OTP
- After that you give your personal information in it.
- Now select the time and date according to you and you will be given the booking number.
how to make aadhar card
- To apply for Aadhar card online, first you have to visit any Aadhar card center near you.
- You can find the Aadhar card center near you through its official website https://uidai.gov.in/ and book your appointment from here.
- To prove your identity, you must take Voter ID Card, Ration Card, PAN Card and Residence Certificate to the Aadhar Card Center.
- You will get a form at the Aadhaar center, fill that form carefully and submit it.
- Biometric data is collected after filling and submitting the form. In this finger print of all the fingers, data and picture of iris of the eye is taken.
- From here you will get a receipt on which 14 digit enrollment number will be written, you can use it to know the status of your Aadhar card.
- After this process, your Aadhar card will be applied and it will reach you by post within a few days, you can also download it online.
how to make new aadhar card for child
It does not matter at all, whose Aadhaar card you want to make, whether it is of a senior citizen or a child, in both the cases you will still have to go to your Aadhaar center and give your ID to the Aadhaar Enrollment Agent. In the form of two documents will have to be given, and he will start the process of making Aadhar card.
how to make aadhar card
If you think that you can make your Aadhar card from mobile sitting at home, then it is not so at all, because Aadhar card is India’s biggest identity card which is used everywhere, everyone has it even financial. Aadhar card is also important in transactions, so you cannot generate your Aadhar card from mobile, instead you have to go to Aadhar Enrollment Center and Aadhar Enrollment Agent will generate your Aadhar card, during which your biometric test will also be taken.
In this article, you learned how to make Aadhar card, we hope this information will prove useful for you.