Today’s article is going to be very important for all the people because in this we are going to tell you how you can register FIR online sitting at home. This information should be available to all people because at any time there may be a need to register an FIR due to any reason. And you can easily register your FIR online. What used to happen earlier when there was no system of registering FIR online then people had to go to their nearest police station to register FIR and there you had to file a written FIR. Sometimes it happens that FIR is not even registered. Many cases are also often seen in such a way that money is also taken from you for registering FIR, but no action was taken on it. There are many such people from poor people who did not register FIR because of fear.
What is online FIR
Earlier people had to go to their nearest police station if they wanted to register an FIR against someone. In this way, people were afraid to go directly to the police station and register an FIR. Apart from this, it used to take a lot of time, in such a situation, if the victim is poor and weak, then if he used to go to the station to file an FIR against someone to solve his problem, then if the guilty person is powerful or Aamir then he would first go to the police station. From the very beginning, he used to stop the FIR against him from being registered by paying money and the victim was explained to the station of intimidation.
Because of this, often the poor victim families could not get proper justice. But since all the work started going online, in view of all these problems, the government started registering FIR online. Due to having FIR online system, whether he is Aamir or poor, he himself can make FIR online with his own hands. For this, you will not need to go to the police station. As soon as you make an online FIR against the guilty, action will be taken immediately, whether the culprit is Aamir or any leader or we can say whoever he is, action will be taken against him. He cannot stop the registration of FIR. And in this way, the victim gets justice at the earliest.
How to do online FIR
If you want to register FIR online then you can easily do it from your phone or computer. In this, you can register FIR for vehicle theft, fraud, assault, domestic violence, missing person, murder, rape, cybercrime, and all other suspicious cases. If you are a resident of any state, you can easily make an online FIR after reading this article. Every state has its own police system and for that, there is an official website of that state, by visiting which you can register an FIR. You will use the official website of the police of your state, whichever state you belong to, to register an FIR online. In this, we are going to tell you about how to register FIR online in the state of Uttar Pradesh, in the same way, you can also register FIR in your state.
How to file FIR online
- If you want to register FIR online, then first of all you go to the police website of that state. Like we have to register FIR online in Uttar Pradesh, then we first go to the official website of Uttar Pradesh Police https://uppolice.gov.in/ .
- After visiting this website, you will see the option of Citizen Service on the top side of the page as can be seen in the photo below.
- Now you have to click on the option of Citizen Service , after clicking, many service options will open in front of you in the same page, but you have to click on the option of e-FIR given in it. As you can understand in the photo below.
- As soon as you click on the option of e-FIR, a new page will open, to login, if your account is already created, then you have to login by entering your username/mobile number and password.
- If the account has not been created, then first of all you have to create your account, for you have to click on the Create citizen login option given below the login option, as can be understood in the photo below.
- Now as soon as you click on the Create citizen login option, that a new page will open which will be the page of citizen registration. In this, you have to fill in all the information asked like – name, gender, email id, mobile number, and you have to create a password as per your wish. After that submit it. After this, your account will be created.
- After the account has been created, now you have to come again to the login page. Enter your User Name / Mobile Number and Password in it and click on the login button.
- After clicking on login, a new page will open for registering FIR, in which you have to fill all the information asked in that form correctly. The format of the FIR form can be seen in the photo below.
- After filling all the information asked in the FIR form, check once that the information given by you is correct. If everything is correct, click on the submit/submit button below.
- When you will submit the FIR, after that a new page will open and an OTP will come on your registered mobile number, you have to enter that OTP and submit it.
- After doing this process your FIR will be registered.
Similarly, when you have to register FIR online, you can register yourself online without going to the police station. Irrespective of the state you belong to, you can similarly register an FIR online by visiting the police website of your state.