If you get PF then this information is very important for you because you know that you are getting PF but how much you are getting, how much is government pension, any idea about this It is not possible to see in your PF balance sheet, for which many ways have been given.
For the first method you have to visit the PF portal and for the second method you will have to message or call, you can try any method, all the methods are very easy.
How to Check PF balance online
- First of all go to passbook.epfindia.gov.in and enter your UAN number and enter your password in next box
- Below you will find the option of mathematical captcha, solve the captcha and sign in
- All your member ids will appear, select the member id whose balance you want to check and click on view
- Here you can see the balance of your PF account, which you will get to see the total balance above and the contribution of every month will be shown in the table below
- If you want you can also download your PF Balance Sheet
Note: If you have recently activated your PF account then you have to wait for 6 to 12 hours only after that you will be able to check your PF balance.
And if you have also changed the password of your PF account, then you will have to wait for at least 6 hours before that you will not be able to check the balance of your PF account because you will not be able to login to the PF passbook.
How Check PF balance using umang app
The above mentioned method is much easier and faster because for that you will not need to download any application, you can check your PF balance with just one login but whenever you want, you can also check your PF balance through UMANG app. For which follow this process
- Go to play store and search umang and install
- In this you will get the option of EPFO, click on it and click on Employee Centric
- Login by entering your PF credentials and go to passbook section to view your PF balance as per member ID
If you want, you can also check your PF account balance through message service.
How to Check PF by SMS
Call on 01122901406 in 2 seconds your call will be disconnected and in sometime your pf balance details will come on your number but by this process you will not be able to see your detailed balance it will be short detail if you want full information then you have to follow First method because in this you can see everything, monthly and employer, employee, pension contribution.
Apart from this, message service is being given in which you have to message instead of missed call but you do not need it because you can check your balance directly from EPFO portal or if you want to check more easily then you can check by missed call on the given number i.e. your balance information will be sent to your number.