Aadhar card is such a document that is found everywhere in every India, wherever we need our identity, but as you all will know that when we get our Aadhar card made, then while making Aadhar card, we use our mobile number. If you put it in it, then it has been seen many times that the mobile number which we had put in the Aadhar card has been closed due to some reason, or if it is lost, then we have to add your other number to the Aadhar again, Change Aadhar Mobile Number.
How to change mobile number in aadhar card uidai.gov.in
If you want to add your second mobile number in your Aadhar card, then you can do it mainly in two ways, the first way is to go to the official website of Aadhaar online and add your mobile number, or else you Go to Aadhar Seva Kendra and get your mobile number changed.
If you want to change the mobile number in your Aadhaar by yourself, then you can change it online very easily, but there are some conditions for that which you need to know, like if you already have aadhar card. If a mobile number is added, then if you want to change it, then it is very important for you to have that mobile number in working condition.
Because when you change the mobile number online by yourself, then an otp will go to the already added mobile number in your aadhar card, with the help of which you will be able to add any other mobile number of yours, and if that mobile number is closed then you You will not be able to change the mobile number in your Aadhar card online on your own.
So the second option is that you go to a nearby Aadhaar service center and get the mobile number changed in your Aadhaar, so let us try to understand step by step practically how to add mobile number in both the ways.
If you want to change your mobile number online by yourself, then as you have been told above that whatever mobile number you have already added, you should have it in working condition, so if you have then you can proceed further. Follow the given process.
how to change mobile number in aadhar card
- First of all you first go to this link https://appointments.uidai.gov.in/bookappointment.aspx
- And after the page is opened, you select the city or location
- And after selecting the location, you click on Proceed To Book Appointment.
- After clicking, you select Aadhar Update.
- And in that page you will get the option of mobile number and captcha
- In which you have to fill your mobile number and captcha code
- After filling the details click on Generate OTP.
- Now an otp will come on the mobile number entered by you
- Now fill OTP and verify OTP.
- And after that in the page that comes, you fill your Aadhar number, name and address.
- And after filling your Aadhaar number, name and address, you click on NEXT.
- And then a new page will open in front of you in which you will get some options above.
- You can tick mark the New Mobile No option in these options.
- And fill your new mobile number in the below blank box and click on Next button
- As soon as you click on next, some options will come in front of you, in which you have to choose your appointment date and time and proceed.
- And then verify all the details filled by you and then click on submit.
- And in the last click on the Application Form and download your Appointment Sleep.
So after booking your appointment in this way, go to the Aadhaar service center at the time mentioned in the downloaded slip, and there the new mobile number will be added to your aadhar card immediately, and you will get the enrollment receipt, and you will have to add mobile number. 50/- will have to be paid for getting the reason done.
how to change mobile number in aadhar card by aadhar center
To change the mobile number in your Aadhar card by going to the nearest Aadhar service center, for this you have to first go to the Aadhar service center and fill a form, in which some information will be asked by you, which you will have to fill in that form and then it will be called Aadhar. You will have to submit it to the service center, after that you will be informed by the Aadhaar center staff at a time, and when you go again, they will change your mobile number in your Aadhaar.
In this article you learned how to change mobile number in Aadhar card uidai.gov.in We hope this information will prove useful to you.