SBI Bank offers more than 20 types of credit cards for the convenience of its customers, through which SBI provides many benefits and special offers to the customers, SBI Bank issues credit cards to all its customers whether they are new customers Or an old customer. Even after the creation of SBI credit card, many customers have many questions related to this credit card and its security. If you have any doubt related to credit card in your mind then you can clear all your doubts by calling the customer care number issued by SBI Bank. You can call the credit card helpline number issued by SBI Bank at any time. The SBI Card customer care numbers for general inquiries (for credit card related queries) and SBI customer care numbers are listed below.
- 1800 180 1290
- 1860 180 1290
- 1860 500 1290
Benefits of SBI Credit Card
If you have an account in SBI Bank, then you should definitely get SBI credit card made because it has many benefits. Some people also have a credit card but they do not know what are the benefits of a credit card and how to get its benefit. Since all the work has started being done online, the priority of credit cards has increased because now almost everyone has started using credit cards. Below we have known about the benefits of SBI credit card, what are the benefits.
- With SBI Credit Card, you can easily withdraw money through ATM without having to queue in the bank.
- If you need money suddenly, you can take an instant loan on SBI credit card.
- If you want to take a loan using a credit card, then with this you can take a loan at low interest by comparing the EMI before taking the loan.
- If you want more credit limit on the same credit card, then sometimes it is difficult to get it. In such a situation, you can easily take this limit by taking two-three cards.
- You can easily transfer money to the bank through ATM card.
- By using SBI credit card, you can easily deposit any type of bill and recharge in mobile.
- You can take advantage of discounts and cashback offers on shopping with different credit cards on different e-commerce platforms.
Documents Required to Apply for SBI Credit Card
- pan card
- Driving License / Voter ID
- Aadhar card
- Ration card
How to apply for SBI credit card online
If you want to apply SBI credit card online, then you can easily apply by following the instructions given below. In this, we have explained step by step how to apply for SBI credit card online.
- To apply for SBI credit card online, first, you have to go to its official website https://www.sbicard.com/ .
- After visiting this website, you will see the option of apply on the top side of the home page, you have to click on it as you can see in the photo below.
- After clicking on the apply option, a page will open in front of you, in which you have to select which type of credit card you want to apply. 28 types of cards have been given in this as can be seen in the photo below.
- Now you have to click on the apply now option under the type of card you want to apply for, after which a new page will open again.
- First of all, do you already have an SBI credit card? If this will ask, then click on the yes option. If not, then click on the no option.
- After that you have to fill the information asked in it and click on send OTP, you have to fill OTP.
- Now the page for applying for credit card will open in front of you, in which you have to enter all the asked information correctly and submit it.
- Now the information given by you is correct and you are eligible for that card then your application will be completed and application number will be received on your number. With which you can also track its status.
- After that, a call will come on your phone from sbi customer care in which the credit card applied by you will be verified.
- After verification, you will have to submit your passport size photo and identity card to your bank, after doing this your credit card will be generated and received by post to you within a month.
How to get SBI credit card offline
If you want to apply for SBI credit card through offline mode, then for this you have to visit your nearest bank. After going to the bank where your account is open, you have to take the application form for the credit application from the bank employee and fill all the information asked in the columns given in it correctly and the necessary documents that are attached with it, Have to attach it. The application form is to be submitted along with the copy and to the bank employee. After that, if you are eligible for that type of credit card then your application form will be accepted and within a month your SBI credit card will be received by you by post.