Many farmer brothers want to take a loan to do their agriculture in a better way, but they are unable to take the loan after seeing the interest of the banks, it is often heard that the farmer took a loan from a bank and the crop was also not correct. So they commit suicide due to not being able to repay the increasing debt. In view of this problem, the government has started the Kisan Credit Card scheme, under this scheme, the farmer can take a loan from the bank at very low interest rate. There are many farmers, those who want to make Kisan Credit Card but they do not know its process, how to apply Kisan Credit Card online / offline, if you want to know this process, follow the information given in this article. You can apply for it by getting it.
how to make kcc
Kisan Credit Card scheme was started for the farmers in 1998 by Finance Minister Yashwant Sinha, since the beginning of this scheme, till now many farmers have taken advantage of it, under this scheme farmers can take loan that too. At a very low interest rate, due to which the farmer can easily take a loan under this scheme, that is why the Kisan Credit Card facility is considered to be the best facility for farmers to take loans.
Through this scheme, a loan of 50000 to 30000 is given to the farmer, whose interest rate is 4% for six months and 7% for one year, its interest rate is less than the interest rate of other loans, through this the farmer can buy his crop. One can also get insurance done, if there is loss of crop due to any reason then he will get compensation. In about 2.5 crore beneficiaries registered under PM Kisan in UP, 90 lakh Kisan Credit Card has not yet been made, Personal Accident Insurance cover is also provided to KCC holder under Kisan Credit Card Scheme. Which is as follows – ₹ 50000 on death, ₹ 25000 on disability, cover is provided under this scheme till 70 years.
how to make kcc
Those who want to get Kisan Credit Card, they can apply for loan in two ways, online and offline. We will talk about both the methods, the way you want to apply because many farmer brothers do not know how to apply, so that Kisan Credit Card is made but Kisan Credit Card will be made only for those people whose PM Kisan Registration has been done in Samman Nidhi Yojana, we are going to tell you the complete process to apply below, you will be able to apply by following the given instructions.
how to make kcc online
- To apply Kisan Credit Card online, first you have to visit its official website.
- Or for this you go to the website of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi
- On the home page of pm kisan samman nidhi website, you will see the section of Farmers Corner .
- Inside the formers corner section, you will get the option of download kcc form, on which you have to click.
- After clicking on the download kcc form, the application form will open like the photo shown above, which has to be downloaded.
- Fill the application form carefully, if you make mistake while filling the application form then your application will not be accepted.
- After filling the application form, attach the necessary documents with it and submit it online by visiting the website of the bank given above.
- In this way you can apply for your Kisan Credit Card online.
If there is any doubt related to Kisan Credit Card or there is any problem in applying, you can ask on the helpline number given by the department.
PM Kisan Helpline Number : 155261 / 011-24300606
How to Make Offline KCC
Farmers brothers who want to apply offline for this, this is the best way, many people are not able to apply online but all people can do it offline whether they are educated or not. If you want to apply for Kisan Credit Card offline, you can easily apply by following the instructions given below.
- First of all you have to visit the official website of PM Kisan.
- The Farmers Corner section will appear in the home page of the website
- Inside the formers corner section, you will see the option of Download KCC Form , you have to click on it.
- From here you have to download the application form and take its print out.
- After that you fill all the information entered in the form, and also attach the documents required in it.
- After filling the application form, in whichever bank you have your account, you should go to that bank and submit your application form.
- And in this way your Kisan Credit Card will be created.
Note: Although the information has been given above, but we want to inform again, that Kisan Credit Card cannot be applied, only download the form, after that the process will remain offline.
Eligibility to apply Kisan Credit Card
- The person who wants to apply for KCC must be a farmer.
- To apply, the applicant must have all the necessary documents.
- The applicant must be a domicile of India.
- The farmer should be under the BPL family list for the application.
- The source of income of the applicant should not be any other than agriculture.
- Applicant’s age should be between 18 years to 75 years.
Documents to apply for Kisan Credit Card
- Copy of ID Proof like PAN Card, Voter ID, Aadhar Card, Driving License etc.
- Copy of Address Proof like Voter ID Card / Passport / Aadhar Card / Driving License etc.
- land document.
- Passport size photograph of the applicant.
- The application form must be filled completely and accurately.
Which banks can get loan from Kisan Credit Card?
- Punjab National Bank
- state Bank of India
- Axis Bank
- Canara Bank
- Canara Bank
- Bank Of Baroda
- HDFC Bank
- Bank Of Maharashtra
- Andhra Bank
What are the benefits of KCC
- Insurance scheme is provided for the crops of the farmers.
- Under this scheme, farmers get loan at low interest.
- Accident insurance is also provided to kcc holders ₹ 50000 on death, ₹ 25000 on disability
- Loan amount up to Rs.3.00 lakh can be withdrawn by the card holder.
- Repayment tenure is based on harvest and business period for which loan amount was taken
- Loans up to Rs 1.60 lakh are provided without any security/security
- If farmer brothers, they repay their loan before time, they will be given an additional 3% discount. That is, the interest rate of the loan for them will be only 4%.
In how many days is KCC made?
It depends on whether your KCC application has been completed or not, because if your KCC application has been done then it may take around 15 to 20 days for your KCC to be ready.
In this article you learned how to make KCC, we hope this information will be useful for you.