Many people want to get a birth certificate, but they do not know that how to apply for birth certificate online and What is the process of getting birth certificate. If you do not even know its process, then you can rest assured that by reading the information given in this article, you will get complete information about it and you will easily get your birth certificate made.
How to create pan card
Birth certificate is a government document indicating the place and region of birth of a person. It has become very important to make this document, which shows the date of birth and where the child was born. When a child is born, 21 days after that, you can get his birth certificate made whenever you want. Because if you want to get the child’s admission, Aadhar card, or any other document registered in your document, then you can use the birth certificate to give proof of his date of birth. Without the birth certificate, the correct information about the age of the child is not available, so it is necessary to get it done. You can make this in many ways. We will understand each one in detail one by one. You can get your birth certificate made by following the process which you find easy.
How to apply birth certificate apply offline
If you want to get your birth certificate made offline, then you can get it done in two ways.
- The first way is that you can get certificate from the hospital where he was born
- second way is that you can get it made from your tehsil
- First of all, we will know how to get birth certificate from hospital. The hospital where the child has been born will have to go to that hospital any time after 21 days of its birth. For this you will not have to pay any fee in the hospital, it will be made for free.
- If you do not want or cannot go to the hospital where the baby was born. So you can get the birth certificate made from your tehsil. For this, you will have to get an affidavit certificate of your child. After that you will have to go to your tehsil and take a form to apply for birth certificate from there, after taking the form, fill it and hand it over to the Tehsil Dar Karma Chari, for this you will also have to pay the prescribed application fee of Rs 200. After doing all the process, the birth certificate of the child will be generated in a few days and you have to go to the tehsil again and take it. So you guys can get birth certificate made offline in the same way.
How to apply pan card online
If you want to get the birth certificate made online, then it is very easy, because in this you will neither have to go to the hospital nor to the tehsil. Once you apply online, your birth certificate will be generated. For this, you have to go to your nearest Common Service Center and find out whether it can be built there or not. Because not all public facility centers have access to apply for birth certificate. If you can apply there, then, first of all, you have to find out from what documents will be required to get it done. By the way, the documents attached in the birth certificate are as follows:-
- date of birth
- place of birth
- parent’s name
- Aadhar card number of parents
- address, etc
Birth certificate fee
When you get your birth certificate made, you have to pay a fee for it. If you get the birth certificate made from the same hospital where the child was born, then you will not have to pay any fee for this. From here you will become free, but if you go to your tehsil and get it made, then you have to deposit 200 rupees there. This fee is fixed officially. If the employee there asks for more than this, then he is taking more money from you to make this certificate. And if you get the birth certificate made online, then the prescribed fee of Rs 200 is deducted here as well. After this, the Jan Suvidha Karamchari will charge you a separate fee for applying, that is, your birth certificate will be made online at the Jan Suvidha Kendra for Rs 300 to 400.
How much time it can take to get ready
If you want to get this certificate made from the hospital, then it can be done immediately or in a day or two and if you get it done from the tehsil then it may also take a week or less. But if you want to get the birth certificate made online, then your certificate will be generated within a week. We can say that it may take about a week.
Validity of birth certificate
After the birth certificate is made, the question in the mind of many people is that what is the validity of the birth certificate. I would like to tell you that if you have got the birth certificate made once, then it will be valid forever, its validity will never expire. If the birth certificate is lost due to any reason, it gets torn, then you can get it made again by following the same process again.