With the increasing use of mobile, the dark mode has become much more important as lite mode affects our eyes a lot, however, if you do not spend much time mobile dark mode is not necessary for you.
But if you spend too much time on mobile, dark mode is a must for you. Not just WhatsApp, but you should use your phone in dark mode, for that you can enable dark mode on your phone.
Even if you use normal mode during the daytime there is no problem, but you should use dark mode at night, because of this our eyes feel much more relaxed.
WhatsApp is the world’s most used messaging app and because of its popularity, WhatsApp has added internal dark mode.
However, if you want, you can enable dark mode in WhatsApp by enabling dark mode on your mobile.
How to turn on WhatsApp dark mode
- To enable dark mode in WhatsApp, you can enable dark mode in your mobile, simply swipe up or down to reach your mobile tool shortcut, it depends on your phone that which company phone you are using.
- And in it, you’ll get the option of dark mode, click o it to enable.
Dark mode will be enabled on your phone and dark mode will be implemented on your WhatsApp as well because of whastapp uses device mode by default.
But if you don’t get the option of dark mode or if you want to enable dark mode only on WhatsApp by not using dark mode in your phone, follow this process.
How to enable dark mode in WhatsApp
Definitely, dark mode is much more beneficial but if you are out of the room during the day, it becomes a bit difficult to use mobile in dark mode, in such a condition you can disable dark mode if you want.
- Open your WhatsApp and click on the setting by clicking on three dots
- Click on chats
- Click on theme
- Click on “dark” and click on ok, dark mode is enabled in your WhatsApp and I like the dark mode of WhatsApp very much definitely you will like it too because it is very attractive.
And if you ever want to disable the dark mode of WhatsApp again and implement lite mode in WhatsApp, you can disable the dark mode by the same setting.
How to turn Turn off WhatsApp dark mode
- Open your WhatsApp and click settings by clicking on three dots
- Click on Chats and click on Theme
- Click on Light and click on OK, dark mode will be disabled in your WhatsApp.
And if you use WhatsApp web, your WhatsApp will open in mode in which mode you use your WhatsApp app.
Although you have enabled dark mode in your WhatsApp, the above process converts your entire WhatsApp to dark mode, but if you want to implement dark mode only in the chat section of WhatsApp, the best way is to change the wallpaper.
How to turn on dark mode Only in chat section
You can implement dark wallpaper in your WhatsApp chat section in two ways, whether by going to setting and or by going to a chat if you want.
- So first open your WhatsApp and go to any chat, then it doesn’t matter in which chat you’re going to change the wallpaper, the same wallpaper will be used in all chats.
- Click on three dot
- Click on wallpaper
Click on solid color
You can choose any color from this but you want to dark up your WhatsApp chat background so click on dark color
Preview will be shown, click on SET, your WhatsApp chat background will be dark.
I hope you have enabled dark mode in your WhatsApp, but if you face any problem with it or if you have to enable dark mode in another app, device, you can comment.