Surely YouTube is the favorite app of all because it gets videos of everyone’s choice but if you are upset with YouTube notifications you can also turn off its notifications.
However, notifications are for our convenience only, so that we get information about important activities very easily and we can reach that activity through those notifications.
But if you get more notifications from which you have been troubled but you do not want to miss important notifications, you can turn off particular notifications, In such a situation, you can turn off notifications that you don’t need, although you can close all YouTube notifications simultaneously, I would recommend that instead of turning off all notifications, turn off particular notifications.
Let’s getting the notification on YouTube is still fine but at the same time we are also given notification on Email, so if you want to turn off the YouTube notification only for Email you can also turn off the email notifications, Or if you want, you can turn off both types of notifications, or if you want, you can choose particular notifications.
How to turn off YouTube notifications on mobile
- Open your YouTube app and click on your profile picture
- Click on setting
- Click on notifications
- From here you can turn off your YouTube notifications, if you want, you can turn off particular notifications or all notifications.
- Just disable the buttons of any notifications you want to turn off, disable all buttons to turn off all notifications.
- How to turn off notification of just a few YouTube channels
- Continuously you will receive notifications of all the YouTube channels you have subscribed, however, when we subscribe any YouTube channel, by default, personalized notifications automatically turned on, but nothing to worry we can also turn off it.
- Although you will not get all the notifications of that YouTube channel, you will continue to get personalized notifications but if you do not want to receive any notifications of that YouTube channel you can turn off all its notifications.
- You can also turn off notifications by visiting that YouTube channel, but if you want to close the notification of multiple YouTube channels simultaneously, follow this process.
- Click on “Subscriptions” by opening your YouTube app
- Click on Manage by clicking On All
- Click on the bell button of any YouTube channel you want to turnoff the notification and click on “None”. Notifications of that YouTube channel will be turned off, in the same process you can turn off the notification of all your subscribed YouTube channels.
How to turn off YouTube notifications by computer
- Open YouTube and click on setting by clicking on your profile picture
- Click on the notifications, in “your preferences” you will get all the options of notifications such as Subscriptions, Recommended videos, Comments etc.
- Disable the button of any particular YouTube notification you want to trn off, that particular YouTube notification will be turned off, but if you want to turn off all YouTube notifications, disable all buttons.
How to turn off YouTube email notifications
If you need to open and check the email regularly, you may face problems due to YouTube email notifications as you may get a lot of YouTube notifications.
So the best option for you in such a situation is to turn off YouTube email notifications, and the best part is that you won’t miss any notifications even after you turn off email notifications.
Because this will only turn off your YouTube email notifications, you will continue to receive notifications on YouTube.
- Open YouTube and click on the setting by clicking your profile picture
- Click on the notifications and scroll the page, in this, you will get the option of email notifications.
- In the permission, disable the “Send me emails about my YouTube activity and updates I requested” button, after disabling the email notification button you will not get email notifications.
How to Stop notification of just a few YouTube channels
- Open YouTube and click on the three lines in the left
- Click on manage by clicking on subscriptions
- All the YouTube channels subscribed by you will appear, click on the bell icon of any channel you want to turn off the notification and click on none.
All notifications on that YouTube channel will be turned off. And if you’re not interested in that YouTube channel, you can also unsubscribe it instead of closing the notification, Turn off YouTube notification.