Although there are chances of getting a lot of good response due to comments on YouTube videos, but it is seen on many videos that people also keep comments off, which can be for many reasons, and if you have any such reason. If you want to turn off comments on your YouTube videos, by following the procedure given below, you can turn off comments on any of your YouTube videos.
How to turn on comments on YouTube pc
- First of all go to Youtube.com and click on your profile picture and go to your channel
- click on manage video
- Click on the title of this video and click on the pen in which you want to close the comment.
- Scroll down the page and click on Show more
- Click on Comment in Comments and Ratings and click on Disable Comment
- Click on Save changes
Commenting has been turned off in this YouTube video of yours, now no one will be able to comment on this video of yours, unless you enable them to comment on this video of yours.
How to turn of comments on YouTube mobile
If you want to stop commenting someone else in your video from mobile, you can close it through your google chrome by following the above procedure, for which you just have to open youtube.com in google chrome and click on 3dot And by clicking on the desktop site, you will be able to access the YouTube desktop website, and you will be able to turn off comments, but if you want, you can also turn off comments on any of your YouTube videos using the mobile application.
- First of all install youtube studio application in your phone, and login with your gmail account on which you have youtube channel
- All your videos will be shown in youtube studio application click on the video in which you want to turn off comments
- Click on pen/edit icon
- Click on more options
- Click on comment box and click on disable comment
Comments have been closed in this YouTube video of yours, by following this process, you can turn off comments in all your videos.
How to turn on comments on YouTube mobile
If you have turned off commenting on any of your YouTube videos, you can turn it on as easily, you just have to go to the exact same setting from where you turned off the comment and if you want, the process mentioned above for this Click on the title of the video, click on the edit icon, and click on the button in the comment box by clicking on the more option, which will turn on the comment in your video.
How to see comments on YouTube
Although watching comments on YouTube videos is not a big deal, but if you do not have an idea how to see comments on YouTube videos, or how to comment or how to like comments, get information by following
- First of all play the video of any youtube video you want to see comments
- Below that you will find the comment box, click on it
- Here all the comments made on that video will be visible, click on the reply button of the comment you want to reply, or click on the like button of the comment you want to like