How to get my blog on Google, Bing, Yandex search When our blog is ready to use, then it is important to submit our blog to Google and other big search engines. So that search engines can crawl our blog and our blog can get traffic through search engines.
However, even if you submit your blog later in other search engines, there is no problem.
Yes, but do not delay in submitting your blog to google because it is the largest search engine in the world and how much your blog Can get more traffic from google search engine, you cannot even think.
How to submit blog in google, bing and Yandex search engine or how to get my blog in search engines
For any blog to be successful, it is important that the blog gets a lot of traffic.
Why it is important to submit the blog to Google and other search engines
Google is the largest search engine in the world and that too with a big gap. Most blogs and website’s biggest source of traffic are “search engines” and the largest source of traffic is Google search engine.
Submitting the blog/website to google and other search engines are important because when our blog is new, no one knows about our blog. And no matter how much content we publish on our blog, our blog will not get traffic at all.
But when we submit our blog to search engines, then search engines start showing our blog posts in their search results. So when anyone searches the related keyword from our content, then our blog post will also show and then Our blog will get traffic
This is not just for the new blog. No matter how much old blog you have and the amount of content on your blog. If it is not in the search engine, then it will not get much traffic.
Because any person in the world has to search for anything. He searches only on search engines such as websites like Google Bing and Yandex. So without delay, submit your blog to search engines now and increase traffic on your blog.
How to submit a blog to the Google search engine?
If you have a blog, then obviously you have a Gmail id. But if you do not have a Gmail id, first of all, make a Gmail id because if you want to use any product of google, then you must have a Gmail id otherwise you will not be able to use Google services.
Login to Google in the browser from which you want to use google search console, however, this is optional. If you want, you can login, indirect google webmaster tool.
Go to the Google webmaster tool from here and click on the start now button after clicking on the sign-in text. Login by entering your Gmail address and password. After login, Google search console will open in which you have to enter the domain name of your blog.
However, some time ago, there was only one way to submit a blog to google “URL prefix”. But now two options for submitting a blog/website to Google are available and both ways are good. You can submit your blog to Google in whatever way you want.
But let’s first know how both methods differ from each other.
In this way, you will have to manually set your blog/website address in Google Search Console while submitting the blog and Google will not be able to index your address if you make a slight mistake in it.
In this method, you will have to enter your blog address in the same way as you would have set it like Https or Http
www or without www.
If you submit your blog in Google search engine by this method. You will get many options for verification and you will be able to verify your blog in Google very easily. If your blog is on a platform like blogger.com, Then you cannot use the new method. Just you have to use this method because you cannot control the hosting of blogger.com.
Domain (This is the latest way)
To submit a blog to Google in this way, you do not have to enter the Prefix URL of your blog. Just you have to enter the domain name of your blog like apsole.com
There is no problem whether your blog is with Https or not, whether it is with www or not. You can submit your blog to Google by just entering the domain name of your blog.
Yes, but if you submit your blog to google search engine in this way, then you will get only one method of verification which is DNS record. And for verification in this method, you have to add a Google verification TXT record into your host DNS configuration.
Copy the txt record and implement it into your DNS configuration.
Don’t worry, adding txt record to host is not a difficult task, you can do it very easily. How to verify blog in google by DNS configuration.
Submit blog to the Google search engine by the latest method (Domain)
- To submit a blog to Google in this way, just enter the address of your blog like google.com and click the continue button.
- Now a new page will open for domain name verification, in which you will be given a txt code and you have to add this txt record to the host of your blog so that the verification can be done.
How to verify submitted blog in search engines via the DNS record or how to add txt record in the DNS configuration
In any search engine, if you have submitted your blog and want to verify it through the DNS record, then first of all copy the txt record from the search engine verification page.
- Open a new tab and go to Cpanel of your blog and go to zone editor in domains and click on manage in actions on your primary domain.
- Now click on the dropdown button of “+ add record” and click on add txt record. Enter the domain name of your blog in the valid zone name and in the text paste the search engine copied txt code and click on the add record button (whether it is Google search engine or bing, etc).
- Go back to the previous tab from where you copied the DNS record and click the verify button.
If you have correctly added the code in the DNS configuration of your blog, then your blog will be verified.
However, we have mentioned in the shortcut for blog verification through DNS, you can go here for detailed information. And sometimes it happens that when we add the search engine txt record properly in the DNS configuration of our blog. Even if our blog verification fails, what is the reason for this?
Solutions of all these problems are here, how to verify the blog submitted in search engine through DNS record.
Now your blog has been successfully submitted to the world’s largest search engine “Google”. At some time, Google will start to crawl and index your blog according to the performance of your blog.
Now I will tell you about some essential settings of Google search console. But before that, let us know how to submit a blog/website to Google in another way, which is URL prefix.
How to submit a blog to the Google search engine via the URL prefix method
After login to Google webmaster tool, two boxes were opened in front of you to submit the blog, first domain, and second URL prefix. (If you have already submitted a blog to Google, then after going to the Webmaster Tools, you will go to the Search Console Dashboard, that is, the blog submission form will not open in front of you.
In this condition, you click on the address of your blog and then click on the +” add property” as you can see in the image. After this, the same form of submitting a blog will open in front of you.)
- Now you enter the address of your blog in the box with the URL prefix exactly as you have set your blog like with or without https, www and click on the continue button.
- Now the blog verification page will open. If your blog is on the Blogger.com, then your blog will be automated verified. But if your blog is on another platform like WordPress Joomla Wix etc. Then you will have to manually verify your blog on Google. You can go directly to the google verification page.By the way, there are many options for verification here, whatever way you like, you can verify your blog in Google in the same way.And all the methods are easy.
How to verify a blog/website to the google search engine?
Via Html file
- Verifying by uploading the Google verification HTML file in your blog is a very easy way. First, Go to the search console verification page and download that HTML file, to upload it on your blog. Leave this tab open.
- Now go to your Cpanel and open the file manager/folder in the new tab. Click the upload button in the header section and select the HTML file from your computer that you downloaded from the Google verification page by clicking on the select file.
- After the file is uploaded, go to the previous tab in Google Verification and click on Verify, Now your site is verified through HTML file.
Although your blog has been verified in Google, I would recommend that you verify your blog in multiple ways.
Note: Whether you are submitting your blog to any search engine, but when it comes to verification from the Html file, it will be done on all search engines in the same way.
Via HTML tag
- To verify your blog via the HTML meta tag, click on the meta tag and copy the given meta code.
- Go to the Yoast SEO plugin and click on the webmaster tool. And put the copied HTML code in Google verification code and click on save changes. Or you can go in the source code of your blog in the new tab and paste the copied code just after <head> and save it.
- Now come back to the previous tab and click on the Verify button.
To verify your blog throw multi ways go to your search console dashboard, click on the setting and then click on the ownership verification. You can verify your blog with the methods you like, you can read this guide with the Quora, Ahrefs, Startbloggingonline, Hobo-web.
In this article, all the ways of verifying the blog on google are explained in detail. You can learn about all the methods of verification from here, How to verify a blog on google.
Now you have to collect a lot of information about Google search console and apply them on your blog, which you can do from here.
Note: Whether you are submitting your blog to any search engine, but when it comes to verification from the meta tag, it will be done on all search engines in the same way.
- How to link Google search console with Google analytics?
- How to implement Google amp on a WordPress blog?
- International targeting setup
- How to fetch and render in google search console?
- Use a table of contents to show extra results in google search results
How to submit a blog to the Bing search engine?
After Google, bing is the largest search engine in the world, you can also submit a blog very easily in the Bing search engine.
Bing has provided a new and quite good way of submitting a blog/website, in which bing will import your blog/website from google search console and you will not need verification. I will tell you about both ways here. You can use whatever method you like.
By the way, importing the site from google search console and submitting a blog to the bing search engine is a better way because it is very easy and safe. So let’s first know about this method.
How to submit a blog/website in the Bing search engine via importing a site from google search console?
If you want to import and submit your blog from Google to Bing, then your blog must be already in Google
So if your blog is not present in Google, then submit it first so that you can import it into the Bing search engine.
- First of all, go to the Bing webmaster tool and click on the sign-up and choose a convenient to sign up (Microsoft/Google/Facebook).
- Let’s sign up with Google. Click on the google, login to your Gmail account from which you want to create a Bing webmaster account. And then click on allow so that Bing can access your Gmail account. Do not worry, you will not have any problem in your Gmail account due to allowing. Your bing webmaster account has been created and you have reached the bing webmaster dashboard.
Now here if you want, you can manually submit the blog, if you want, you can also import from google.
- Click on the import button and after that click on the continue to search console.
- Now login with your Gmail account on which your google search console account is running and then click on allow.
- The list of all websites/blogs in your google search console account will be revealed. Select the blogs you want to submit to Bing and then click on the Import button.
A congratulatory message will appear, telling you that your website has been imported into Bing from Google Search Console, click on done. Now you will get to the Bing webmaster dashboard from where you can manage your blog in the Bing search engine.
I like this method very much, how did you like this feature of the Bing search engine, tell us in the comment. By the way, I know that you will submit your blog in bing with this method. But let us also know another way to submit a blog/website in bing webmaster.
How to submit a blog in the Bing search engine manually?
- Sign up/sign in bing webmaster, a method already mentioned above. After that, you will be taken to the Bing Webmaster Dashboard. Now put the exact address of your blog in the “add a site” box here. With or without https, www as you have set your blog. And click on the add button.
- If you have created a sitemap of your blog, then add its address. If you have not already created, then there is no problem, leave it empty, you can submit sitemap later also.
You can also set the time when you want to get traffic from Bing. But leave it all day (default) so that your blog will always get traffic through bing.
- Now is the time to verify your blog in the Bing search engine, for which you will get many options XML file, meta tag, DNS record.
As I told you above for verification in Google, this is exactly the way. Click on download bingsiteauth.xml, the file will be downloaded.Just go to your host’s Cpanel in the new tab and enter in the file manager and click on upload and select the downloaded bingsiteauth.xml file and upload it.
Go to the previous tab in the bing verification page and click on the Verify button.And if you like, you can use another method, just copy that meta code and go and paste in the Yost plugin in Webmaster or you can paste in the source code after <head>.
Go to the Bing verification page and click on the Verify button, Your blog will be verified. (For more detailed information, go to google method above, in which detailed information is given with the image, both are the same.)
Your blog has been submitted to the bing search engine and has also been verified. Now you will get a dashboard of your blog in Bing webmaster. From where you can control your blog in the Bing search engine.
- What is a blog should I start it or not?
- How to get Adsense approval?
- What is a backlink in SEO and how to create quality backlinks?
How to submit a blog to the Yandex search engine?
- Go to the Yandex webmaster tool, and click on the login button or text. You can create your Yandex account by clicking on the register button or you can login/signup by the login convenient.
- Let’s take Google, click on Google in the social login. Login by entering your Gmail and password and allow.
- Click on the “I’m a new user” button and then click “go”. Click on the confirm button on the next page to get notifications from the Yandex webmaster.
- To submit your blog to the Yandex search engine click on the add site button and then enter the exact address of your blog on the next page and click on the add button.
- Now verify your blog in the Yandex search engine for this, here are three ways as given in bing, Meta tag, Html file, and DNS record.
By the way, I have explained the method of DNS record meta tag and Html file in full detail in the google method above, even in the bing method, I have told a little bit.
So maybe there is no need to tell you about it now. In the meta tag, just paste that code after the <head> in the source code of the blog. If you want to use the Html file, then upload it to the root folder of the host.
Now create a sitemap for your blog and submit it to search engines
Sitemaps are very important for the search engine. So now your most important task is to publish 2–4 articles on your blog and then create a sitemap of your blog and submit it to the search engine webmaster account of your blog.
- How to create an XML sitemap for a blog?
- How to submit a Sitemap in the search engine?
When will search engines start crawling and indexing my blog/website? What will be the ranking of my blog in search engines? How do I improve my ranking in the search engines?
When will google or any search engine starts to crawl and indexing your blog, what will rank it all depends on the content and quality of your blog.
This means that everything depends on the performance of your blog. Do not think that the search engine will immediately start giving you a lot of traffic, it may take some time. And as far as rank is concerned, it depends on SEO.
Yes, to get a good rank, you have to collect a lot of information about SEO. And all your content has to be written according to Seo. But still, it cannot be said that what will be your position in the search engine.
To get good results from the search engines, publish articles regularly, Try to publish at least 1-2 articles every day. By doing this, search engines regularly crawl and index our blog and content and gradually the ranking also gets better.
Be careful with search engine features
Be careful, whether it is Google or any other search engine, do not tamper with any of their features and if you can, collect good information about it first So that you do not face any problem. Because any wrong step can be harmful to your ranking in the search engine.
If you have any questions related to the search engine webmaster or you want to use a feature, then you can ask us about it in the comments. Can search on Apsole and Google
Although it will take some time to gather information, without information, tampering in the search engine webmaster is also not appropriate.
Pankaj Kumar, the founder of this blog, our aim is to provide useful content for you and And maybe you love our content. We are working on starting useful services with useful content for you. Perhaps that day will be the happiest day for me and all of you when our services will be available for you.