All phones have an alarm option so that you can set an alarm on your phone, so that you can do all your work at a certain time, and even if you don’t have an Android phone but have a keypad button. You can set alarm in your phone because all the small to big phones have the option of alarm.
How to set alarm on Android
- First of all go to clock application on your phone
- Click on +
- Set the time you want the alarm alert for and select AM or PM
- In Alert mode you can select whether you want Vibration mode or just Ringtone
- Click on Ringtone and select a ringtone for your alarm, however even if you do not select it there is no problem as the ringtone is selected by default
- Click on Snooze Time and select the time when you want the alarm to repeat itself.
- In the Label, if you want, you can enter a title that what you have set this alarm for.
- Click on Done
An alarm has been set in your phone and the alarm will sound at the time you set.