Hello friends welcome to apsole.com I hope you are enjoying our post. We have already posted about whatsapp status in our previous post. If you don’t aware about it, you can check from here how to post whatsapp status.
Today’s topic is Facebook Friends. How can you unfriend someone on Facebook or how you can delete, remove Facebook friend. How to delete friend requests and how to stop receiving unwanted friend requests.
If you have a limited friend request, there is no problem. But if you are receiving a lot of unwanted friend requests first of all you have to block unwanted friend requests so that everyone can not able to send you friend request.
First of all we have to know that what is the reason that we’re getting a lot of unwanted friend requests.
- How to change my Facebook cover photo?
- How to cancel Facebook friend requests?
- How to change name of my Facebook account?
- How to delete my Facebook account?
- How to change password of my Facebook account?
First, stop these mistakes
Do not send too much friend request, and just only send them friend requests whom you are familiar.
I am going to tell you multiple ways to unfriend someone on Facebook.
- How to remove someone from your Facebook account
- Delete a friend request
- How to stop receiving unwanted friend request
How to remove, unfriend someone from your Facebook account
Easily You can unfriend anyone from your Facebook account And if you want to remove that person permanently, you can spam them even after unfriending.
- Open your browser chrome, firefox etc. Open Facebook.com and login by your Facebook credentials.
- Click on your name (If you opened it in phone, click on three lines and then click on your name). Now click on friends.
- Finally, you will see your friend list, Now move your cursor on “friends” button of your friend which you want to delete.
- You can see multiple options, but you have to click on unfriend.
So finally you have learned to unfriend someone from Facebook, I think it’s very easy for you.
How to delete a friend request
Sometimes we get unknown Facebook friend requests, we have to reject their request And just accept their friend request which you know.
- Removing friend request is too easy, for this you have to do nothing. Simply go to Facebook.com and click on “friends” icon.
- Now you can see your friend requests, click on view all to view all your friend requests, Now one by one click on “delete request” button.
- If you want, you can click on mark as spam button to remove permanently, mean that after clicking on mark as spam they can’t send you friend request.
But this is not enough because by this proccess you can remove only some people, Who has sent you friend request . So you to customize your setting and block permanently unwanted friend requests, so that any unknown person can’t send you friend request.
- How to hide a single Facebook post?
- How to lock and unlock my Facebook profile?
- How to post Facebook story?
- How to private my Facebook posts?
- How to unblock someone on Facebook after blocking?
- How to turn of Facebook video autoplay?
How to stop receiving unwanted friend requests
Facebook gives us many options which gives us a lot of settings for security and privacy. And we have to customize a privacy setting so that any unknown person can’t send you friend request.
Well the requests of unknown people are rare, because as I know, there are 300+ friends on my Facebook account, out of which only 8_10 unknown friend request was received.
But if you are getting more unknown friend requests, it means that you have sent friend request to many unknown peoples.
So first you stop sending friend request to unknown people, remove your every unknown friend and follow further process.
- Go to Facebook and log in into your account. Go to drop down menu and click on setting.
- Now on here you can see some general settings, click on privacy. You can see “who can send you friend request” option.
- Click on edit and select “friends of friends”.
I have told you all the ways that you can remove any of your friend or friend requests. And if you want, you can stop getting friend request.
Now, whatever method you like, you can use that method, I hope this information will be usefull to you. In the comment, tell me whether this post helped you or not.
If you have a question related to this topic, discuss in the comment, and also give your feedback about this post. And one most important thing that if you like it then please share it with your lovely friends.
Pankaj Kumar, the founder of this blog, our aim is to provide useful content for you and And maybe you love our content. We are working on starting useful services with useful content for you. Perhaps that day will be the happiest day for me and all of you when our services will be available for you.