If there is a lot of sensitive or any such things on during call that you need to have a record, call recording will prove to be very beneficial for you because when we turn on call recording and we make a call. during that time that conversation will be automatically recorded on our phone which we can use in future to prove our defense or truth or if you want to know in someone’s phone that he talk to anyone their conversation, even then the call recording feature will be very beneficial for you.
Auto call recording gives two options, one of which is automatic and the other is to record manually and both are perfect in different conditions, for example, if you want to make a call whenever you want. If your call is always recorded then automatic recording will be better for you because then wherever you are talking, even if you talk for a few seconds or minutes, there will be automatic recording, but if you want to do call recording manually then Only those calls will be recorded during which you turn on the recording and in such a situation, there may not be any important call recorded because the recording is not always taken care of while making a call.
How to record a call automatically
- First of all click on your phone’s dialer and click on the three dot on the top right side
- Click on Call Settings
- Click on Record setting and click on Record all calls automatically
Now you do not have to do anything, your call recording has been turned on, now whenever you call someone, all your calls will be recorded, and the call recording will be done as long as you keep talking but if your phone’s storage is full your call will not be recorded, so pay attention to your phone’s storage too and if the storage is full empty it so that call recording can be done.
How to record a call manually
- First you call the person with whom you want to record a call
- After dialing you get many options out of which you have to click on record and your call recording will be turned on
But you also have to keep in mind that if you do call recording in this way, only one call will be recorded in which you turn on the recording and after the call is disconnected, this setting gets cancelled automatically and If you call him again and want to have recording then you have to click on record button again then only call recording will start.
How to record calls of a particular number
If you do not want to turn on call recording for all mobile numbers, there is also an option in which call recording can be turned on only for some particular mobile numbers and by doing so only your particular mobile number will be talked about. Call recording will be done when other mobile numbers are talked about, there will be no call recording.
- First go to your phone’s dialer
- Click on the three dot on the right side and click on call setting
- Click on record setting and click on “record custom call automatically”
- Click on + Click on Custom
- In this you have to select the mobile number you want to turn on call recording for Zen mobile numbers.
- Select the mobile number and click on done
Now call recording has been started for all the mobile numbers selected by you, now if a call comes from any of them or you call them number then its call will be recorded automatically. If you want to turn off automatic call recording for any number, then all you have to do is go to the same setting and delete the number from there and if you want to stop completely then disable call recording.
how to make call recording through app
But if you are having problem in setting call recording then you can use application for this which will make auto call recording phone in your phone very easily and the biggest advantage of using auto call recorder application is That’s all, you will get all the recording files in one place and you can easily manage it from there, although we will not suggest to use any external application because if your phone already has call recording option. So for this you do not need to use any application because when you use the app you get to see many advertisements.
automatic call recorder
- First of all go to google.com and install this application on your phone.
- Auto Call Recorder will ask for permission from the application, in which all the permissions have to be allowed, allow all the permissions one by one
This application turns you on the call recording of the phone from the default road, if you want to do it, click on the three dot of your automatic call recorder application and click on setting, the setting of record calls is on, but if you want, then turn it off can also do.
And all the call recordings will be done through this application, you will find all the call recordings on the home page when you open this application, if you want, you can listen to it, share it anywhere and also delete it.
Where are recorded calls stored in Android
All types of media files are saved in the phone’s file manager and different types of applications collect the piles from the file manager itself, such as gallery, collects all the video and photo files, in the same way call recording in the phone’s record file. which can be accessed through the recording app and the music player app or you can play and share that recording directly in your file manager
How to check call recording
If you have recorded a call then you can check your call recordings in many ways, which is to check call recording by going to direct file manager and check in MP3 player and check in recorder app, but this setting in all phones may be different.
- First go to your phone’s file manager
- go to internal storage
- Scroll down the page and open the record file
- On opening the record file, you will get the normal recording which you have recorded using the normal recorder app and in this you will get another file,
- Call or Call Recording Click on it
- All your call recordings will be visible click on any call recording you want to play your recording will be played
And if you want to share that call recording anywhere, then click and hold on that recording and share it wherever you want to share by clicking on share.
How can I record a call on Android without app
Call recording in Android phone does not require any app because call recording option is already present in all phones and in Android phone the same way of recording is already present. You have to turn on call recording by going to your phone’s call setting or if you want, you can also do it manually, which is much easier when you are making a call, at that time you get the record at that time. Just click on the call recording starts.
What are the benefits of keeping Automatic Call Recording on
- Many times we have to face calls like spamming and at that time we forget to record the call but if there is automatic call recording then all the discussion gets recorded which is a proof with us.
- If any person threatens you on call or tries to blackmail you in any other way, then you will have the record of that too.
- If someone else takes your phone and calls from your phone, you will get information about where and to whom he spoke
- If someone calls from your phone in your absence, then you will also have a record of that.
Creating a Duplicate Call Recording
If you have made any such call recording which is very important for you, then you must make a duplicate copy of that call recording so that quickly assume that even if there is a fault in your phone unfortunately, you still have that call recording safe. In such a situation, you can use cloud storage or Gmail or any other phone or if you have a pen drive or memory card then you can use it.