Note: The purpose of this article is to protect you from hacking, because many people can use this method to hack you, so if you need to know about these methods so that you can save yourself from being hacked .
If you want to hack someone’s WhatsApp, and install WhatsApp in your mobile and login by entering his mobile number, OTP will be sent to that mobile number, which you have to get and you have to enter in your WhatsApp then his WhatsApp It will start running in your phone, but this method will not be helpful for you in any way, because as soon as you create a WhatsApp account using this method in your mobile and have it, immediately the notification will reach in his WhatsApp, that that WhatsApp account has been created somewhere else using mobile number, and he can immediately create his account in his mobile again so that you will be logout again.
And if suppose you hack his whatsapp using this method then only you will be able to message him, and that person will not be able to message, but if you want you hack whatsapp in this way That WhatsApp continues to run in that person’s mobile as well, and when he is chatting, you can see him through your mobile, use the method given below.
how to hack whatsapp
- Open Google Chrome on your phone and go to web.WhatsApp.com
- Click on the three dot on the right side of the browser and click on the desktop site, a QR code will appear, leave it as it is
- Now go to the settings of the phone of the person whose whatsapp you want to hack
- Go to Application Manager and click on WhatsApp
- Click on Notification and turn off notification button
- and click on the three dot
- Click on Liked devices
- Click on Link a device
- Click on Ok
- Now with this phone you have to scan its bar code, which you got in desktop mode.
Just now you have hacked that person’s whatsapp, you can see that where you were seeing the qr-code, there is the whatsapp of the person from whom you scanned, but remember that if you do that If you do not turn off WhatsApp notifications by going to the phone’s settings, when you scan the WhatsApp QR code, the notification will always appear in that phone, so that the person can turn it off, but when you turn off the notification, That person will not know at all that you have hacked his WhatsApp.
And all the chats that that person will do on WhatsApp, you will be able to see all the WhatsApp contacts in your mobile on WhatsApp Web, but the condition for this is that the longer that person’s internet is on, the longer you will be able to see their WhatsApp You will be able to see the data on your phone’s WhatsApp Web, if he turns off the Internet then you will not be able to see his WhatsApp details.
Apart from this, another way to hack whatsapp is remote connection application, through which you will be able to hack not only whatsapp but also other apps of that person, for which you have to install remote connection application in that person’s phone and your email. You have to login with the account, and then you can track every single activity of it.
how to know whatsapp is hacked or not
- First of all, never give your phone to any unknown person, because he can not only tamper with your WhatsApp but can also empty your bank account.
- Open your WhatsApp If on opening WhatsApp there is a notification that you have logged in to another device, it means that someone has created a WhatsApp account using your mobile number somewhere, and received the verification code from your carelessness. You must have found it, and the option of verification will be visible in your phone, immediately click on it and create an account by verifying your mobile number again, so that your WhatsApp will be logout from the mobile of the automatic hacker.
- Go to the linked devices of your WhatsApp and if an active device is shown there, log out from there
- Make sure you don’t have any application installed in your phone that allows remote connection, the application can also be hidden from the home page, so go to the settings of your phone, go to the application manager and click on it Check all applications If you feel that any of these applications are not of use to you, they have been installed without your knowledge, uninstall them.