Over time, technology is growing very fast, which is also very beneficial for us, but if misused, it can prove to be very harmful, And today we are going to talk about Facebook, if you use mobile too much, it is harmful for your health as well as your eyes.
Whether it’s Facebook or anything else, if you use it excessively, then you should take some precautions, And as far as Facebook is concerned, people use it too much, it’s a good thing for Facebook users that Facebook is also available in dark mode.
That will protect our eyes from damage, although dark mode will not be able to protect our eyes 100%, but the dark mode will be very beneficial for our eyes as compared to classic mode.
How to enable dark mode in Facebook mobile application
- Open your Facebook app and click on the three dots on the right side and scroll a bit.
- In this, you will get the option of dark mode. enable the dark mode button, now dark mode will be enabled in your Facebook mobile app
- And if you want to disable it again, disable the same dark mode button, your Facebook app dark mode will be disabled.
- How to turn on dark mode in Facebook desktop
- For Facebook desktop users, the way to enable dark mode is almost the same, open Facebook.com
- Click on the dropdown menu, enable the dark mode button in it, Dark mode will be enabled in your Facebook account, Enable dark mode in Facebook, Facebook.com dark mode.
Is there a Dark Mode for Facebook?
Yes, dark mode is present in Facebook and fear mode proves to be very beneficial for the users because long-term use of mobile causes a lot of damage to the eyes and dark mode protects us to great extent.
How to turn off Dark mode on Facebook?
All you have to do is go to your Facebook and click on the three lines and disable the dark mod button.