Although Google Play Store is pre-installed in all Androids, using which you can download apps according to your need in your phone, but in Android phones in the early decades Google Play Store were not already downloaded. if you also have phone like this who does not already have Google Play Store installed, then you can download and install it online and download the apps to your phone.
If you are using the Android operating system, then you will be able to install Google play store in your device, because only Android apps are available on the Google Play Store.
how to download google play store in mobile
- First go to Download Now and click on Download
- Play Store will start downloading automatically within 5 seconds, if it does not start then click on click here
- click on download
how to install google play store in mobile
If you have downloaded google play store by following above procedure then you have to go to your file manager to install
- Go to your phone’s file manager
- Click on Apk, a list of all the android apk you have downloaded will appear, out of which one will also be Google Play Store, click on it and click on install
- Now you will be asked for permission to install unknown source, enable it and come back and click on install
In just a few seconds Google Play Store will be installed on your phone and you will be able to install apps on your phone using it.
how to install google play store in laptop
You cannot directly install google play store on your computer because google play store is for android operating system whereas windows or any operating system is on your computer but for this you can use android emulator as you can very easily You will be able to download and install Google Play Store on your computer or laptop and manage the system in your laptop just like your mobile.
- First of all, go to your computer and search for Bluestacks in Google Chrome and download and install it.
- Open Bluestacks and click on Play Store
- Now you will be asked to sign in enter your gmail account and sign in
- After signing in google play store will open and there you will see all the apps which you see in play store of your mobile and you will be able to install them in your computer
Note: If you install any Android emulator in your laptop and install the apps by installing Google Play Store through it, then that app is not installed on your laptop but it is installed in that Android emulator so when you will install apps on your emulator it will become heavier because all the apps will be installed in it and the apps are also managed by emulator, due to which your laptop may respond slowly.
If you want to download and install google play store in your laptop then we suggest you to use laptop with at least 4gb ram because after installing bluestacks in 2gb ram laptop you can get poor performance for apps.