We all use Twitter very much, We also tweets, and tweet means to post on Twitter, although mostly we do not need to delete our tweets, there are some conditions in which we need to delete our tweets.
Twitter gives its users full control to manage their profile and tweets, if you have tweeted something that is not appropriate or you have tweeted anything you want to delete, then You can delete that tweet very easily by going to your Twitter account.
How to delete tweets
- First, open Twitter
- When you open the Twitter homepage, It is very difficult to find your tweets on the homepage, so you’ll have to go to your Twitter timeline.
- To go your twitter timeline click on your Twitter profile picture or click on profile in the left sidebar.
- You will reach your Twitter timeline, all your tweets will appear here, now you can manage them as you want, in tweets you will see all your tweets, whether it is a link or a photo, video.
- If you want to find only media files (photos, videos, etc.) of your Twitter account, click on “Media”.
- You will see all the tweets on your timeline and click on the dropdown menu of any tweet you want to delete.
- Click Delete, click on the “Delete” button to confirm.
Your tweet will be deleted, but it is a simple process of deleting tweets one by one.
Yes, through this process you can delete any of your tweets, but just imagine how tough it will be if you have made a lot of tweets and have to delete all those tweets, Definitely you can delete all your tweets one by one but it can take a lot of time and will be a very boring process, But if you want to delete all your tweets at once, you have two ways.
One is to delete the account, because when you want to delete all your tweets, then it does not matter whatever your twitter is live or not, in such a way, it does not matter how many tweets you have, you can delete them by deleting your twitter account, And then you can create a fresh Twitter account if you want.
And another way is tweetdelete.net, using it you can delete all your tweets at once, but for this, you will have to give control of your Twitter account to tweetdelete.net, If you want to delete your Twitter account, you can delete your Twitter account by getting information from here, how to delete a twitter account.
How to delete all tweets at once
- First, open tweetdelete.net and then click on sign in with Twitter
- Now if you are already logged in into Twitter account, then the authorization option will open and if you are not already logged in into Twitter, the login option will open in Twitter, log in by entering your Twitter id and password.
- After reaching the authorization page, click on the Authorize app button.
- After authorizing, tweetdelete.net will get control of your Twitter account, if you wish, you can see what permission tweetdelete.net is getting on the authorization page
- Through tweetdelete you can delete 3200 tweets for free and if you want to delete more tweets through tweetdelete, you have to take a premium version of tweetdelete.
- In the Free version, you can delete only 3200 tweets but I think it’s enough because you’ve rarely posted so many tweets.
- So after authorization, you will be redirected to tweetdelete.net and have to start the deletion process by setting up.
- Scroll the page a bit and do these settings
- Age of tweets to delete – In this time select how old tweets you want to delete, in this you will get many options, week, month, year, all my tweets, etc.
- Choose how much old tweet you want to delete, and select all my tweets if you want to delete all tweets.
- Leave only once in Run this task
Check the policy checkbox and click on the “Delete my tweets” button
The deletion process will start, all your tweets will be deleted in just seconds.
So all the tweets of your Twitter account have been deleted and your Twitter account is now exactly the same as a new Twitter account, If this post helped you to delete your tweets, don’t forget to share it with your friends on social media, How to delete tweets.
If You like this article don’t forget to share it with your friends on social media, Tweetdelete.net delete all tweets at once.