WhatsApp is the most used messenger in the world and there is direct message option, group message as well as status on it and if you create a WhatsApp group then you can invite your friends through WhatsApp group link or if you want. You can also invite by QR code and you can generate your WhatsApp group link very easily.
Because adding more people in one by one whatsapp group can be a bit heavy task so you generate link of your whatsapp group and share it and any person can join your whatsapp group by opening that link.
How to create whatsapp group link
- First of all open your WhatsApp and go to your WhatsApp group whose link you want to create
- And by clicking on its 3dot click on group info and click on invite via link
- Click on copy link The link of your WhatsApp group will be copied and you can paste it from anywhere and share with your friends or anyone
Reset your whatsapp group link
If you make and share the link of your WhatsApp group, then it may be shared by many people and more, then in such a situation more and more people will be added to your group and some unknown people may be added to it. Perhaps it can become a problem for you, so if you are facing some such problem, then this option is also present in WhatsApp.
And that option is that you can reset the link of your WhatsApp group so that the link which you have shared earlier will expire i.e. through that no one will be able to join your WhatsApp group but anyone The person will join your WhatsApp group only when he gets the new invitation link that you got after resetting.
- First of all go to your whatsapp group and click on 3 dot click on group info and click on invite via link
- Above the existing link of your WhatsApp group will appear, just below that you will get the option of reset link, click on it
- Click on reset link again to confirm that you want to reset your WhatsApp group imitation link, your WhatsApp group invitation link will be changed
If you reset the invitation link of your WhatsApp group, then it will not affect the existing members of your WhatsApp group, not that they will not be deleted from your WhatsApp group but now anyone from that old link can access your WhatsApp group. Will not be able to join unless you share the new invitation link.
WhatsApp group by QR code
Although you can share your WhatsApp group with anyone by creating a link and that person can join your WhatsApp group by clicking on it, but if you want, you can also share the QR code of your WhatsApp group. If that code is scanned by him then he will be able to join your group.
- First of all open your whatsapp group group whose code you want to create and click on 3dot on right side click on group info
- Scroll down and click on invite via link
- Click on QR Code, a QR Code will appear on your screen which will be in square only. will be able to
- To share that code click on share button above and share wherever you want
- In this also you have to keep in mind that if you share its barcode once, then any person can easily release your WhatsApp group through this qr-code, so if you feel that how your QR code is in the wrong hand. you can also reset your QR code
- To reset your code click on 3dot above and click on reset qr code, click on reset qr code again to confirm
How to create WhatsApp group link without admin?
If you are not the admin of whatsapp group then you can not create link for that group yes but what about you can request admin to create link for that group so that you can invite anyone in it
How to share WhatsApp group link?
You can also send it through direct WhatsApp to whomever you want to add to the WhatsApp group, if you want, you can also share on Facebook or you can do the same direct message and it does not matter at all. How did you send the link to them if they go to that link and have whatsapp installed on their phone then they will be able to join your whatsapp group
Do WhatsApp group links automatically expire?
No, as long as the WhatsApp group is there, the invitation link of your WhatsApp group will also be active. Invitation link of WhatsApp group has been reset, no one will even know that except you, and if you have more than one admin in your WhatsApp group then that admin can also reset your WhatsApp group invitation link
How to delete my WhatsApp group invitation link?
To delete the invitation link of your WhatsApp group, reset the invitation link of the group, although the link of your WhatsApp group will not be deleted, but whatever WhatsApp group link you have shared somewhere will not be able to add anyone to your group, in a way understand that It is deleted link and the new link that you generated will work