If you want to connect wifi from another phone then you must know the password of that phone’s hotspot then only you will be able to connect wifi otherwise you will not be able to and if you find the phone with which you want to connect wifi then you Very easily you can also see the password of that phone’s WiFi Hotspot and can also change the password.
how to check wifi hotspot password
- First of all go to the settings of the phone whose WiFi hotspot password you want to see
- Click on Other networks and connections
- Click on Personal hotspot
- Click on Hotspot Configuration
- In this you will see the password of that WiFi hotspot, if it is not visible then by clicking on the eye option the password will appear.
Just now you turn on wifi in your other phone and search for that phone’s hotspot and enter the password and click on connect your wifi hotspot will be connected5 enter the word and click on connect your wifi hotspot will be connected
How to Change Password of Mobile WiFi Hotspot
If too many people know the password of your mobile hotspot and you keep your hotspot on for a long time then automatically and people will be able to connect your wifi to your hotspot and use the internet but if you want your If anyone can use your hotspot without permission, but only a few people can use it, then you can change your password.
- Go to your phone’s settings and click on other networks and connections
- Click on Personal Hotspot
- Click on Hotspot Configuration and click on Password to remove the old password
- Enter a new password for your WiFi Hotspot and click done
The password of your WiFi Hotspot will be changed and before that all the people who had connected their WiFi to your Mobile Hotspot now those people will not be able to connect their Mobile WiFi to Your Hotspot but when they want to connect they will have to re-enter your new password. Will have to put
how to remove password from mobile wifi hotspot
By default all mobile wifi hotspots have strong password set but if you want you can change the password as per your wish and even you can remove the password of your mobile wifi hotspot completely but when you use your mobile wifi hotspot In such a situation, if you turn on your hotspot, then anyone can connect your WiFi to your hotspot.
If you want to connect a bunch of people to your mobile hotspot, you can remove the password from your mobile hotspot because in this way everyone will be able to easily connect to your mobile WiFi hotspot at once.
- First go to your phone’s settings and click on other networks and connections
- Click on Personal Hotspot Click on Hotspot Configuration
- Click on Security, click on None and then click on Done
Password security will be removed from your mobile wifi hotspot, so now remember that when you turn on your hotspot, anyone will be able to connect your wifi to your hotspot without password, but if you want to set password to your mobile wifi hotspot, then it will be the same. Go to Settings and set the setting as before.