If you are an Android phone user and the language in your phone is not in your preferred language then you can also change it to your preferred language because if the phone is in your preferred language then it becomes even more easy to use all You will be able to understand and manage things more easily.
And in all phones, different types of languages of all countries are present, out of which you can select any language for yourself, although English is given by default in all mobiles, but apart from these, you can choose any local language. I can change the language of the phone.
how to change android mobile language
- First of all go to the settings of your mobile and go to language and input, this setting can be different in all the phones and it depends on which company’s phone you are using
- After that click on language, here you will see many languages, click on the language you want to set in your phone, the language of your phone will be changed
How to change language on Samsung phone?
The process of language setting is same in all android phones but if you are a Samsung user then maybe you may have some problem because Samsung language setting is different than other android phone and by following this you will not change the language of your Samsung mobile. can change.
- First of all go to Settings of your Samsung Mobile and click on General Management
- Click on Language and input and click on Language
- + Click on Add language
- Now here you will see many languages, select the language you want to set the language of your phone.
- Now on going back to the language, you will see that only the new language you have added with that language is visible but now this language is not implemented on your mobile
- Now click on the edit button in the top right side and drag whatever language you want to set in your phone at the top, the language of your Samsung phone will be changed
how do i change the language on my phone back to english?
If you have changed your phone to any other language and you want to set it in no English then you have to go to the setting and language in it English language is also present along with other languages, click on English language of your phone Will set back to English.
how to change app language without changing phone language?
If you want to change the language of an application and still not changing the language of your phone, then you can do so only if the option of internal language has been provided in that application because if there is an option to change the language in that application. If it is not given, then you will not be able to change the language of that app, for example you can take the Facebook app, if you want to change the language of your Facebook app, then you can go to your Facebook app and click on the 3 line on the language. Click and select your language.
Similarly, other applications also give the option to change the language, but if the option is not given, then you can try changing the language of your phone, which will change the language of many of your applications to the language of your phone.
By the way, tell the whole process above here that how you can change the language of your mobile, but you may have to face some problem during this because the language setting is the same in all the mobiles but the language setting option is there in all the phones. I am not present on a navigation, so first of all you have to go to the settings of your phone and find the language setting or if you want, you can also use the search box because the option of search is also available in the settings of many phones. If you have trouble getting the language setting, use the search option