Many times in many situations we forget the password of our phone and in such a situation our phone remains completely dead, because we can not do anything without opening the lock of our phone, and in this situation you have to change the lock of your phone. There are two ways to open it, and using both will delete all the data on your phone, and you will not be able to back it up, and if you want to break the lock of someone else’s phone, then you will have to use the other one. method has to be used.
how to break mobile lock with google account
If you want to break the lock of your mobile using Google account, then the condition for this is that the internet connection of your mobile should be on, and you should know about the Gmail account of your phone, then only you can use this method. By doing this you will be able to open the lock of your phone.
- Go to google.com/android/find and click on erase device
- To confirm, click on the erase button again and your phone will start erasing, and during this the entire data of your phone will also be deleted.
Note: The advantage of breaking the phone lock in this way is that you can break the lock of your phone with any other phone, whether you can use a computer or a tablet too, but if Internet connection is not on in your mobile, if you want to break the lock, then you will not be able to use this method, because this process is used to break the lock online, now you will not be able to use it offline.
how to break mobile lock by hard reset
To break the lock of the mobile in this way, you do not need to follow any condition, but there is a condition that all the data of your mobile will be deleted, and your mobile will reach in that state as you have. Have just bought a new one, so make sure that if there is any data in your phone whose loss can cause you harm, if so then you break the lock of your phone using the first method, and if the data of your phone is deleted. But if there will be no problem then you can use this method.
- First of all switch off your phone
- Press and hold your phone’s power button and volume up button simultaneously until the screen light turns on
- Go to wipe data/factory reset by pressing the Volume Down button and OK by pressing the Power button
- Go to factory reset by pressing the Volume Down button and OK by pressing the Power button
- After the factory reset is complete, go to reboot by pressing the Volume Up button, and OK by pressing the Power button.
The lock of your android phone is broken, now your mobile will be open and you have to set your mobile, such as your name, your country, your language, your gmail account etc. Enter all the information and proceed, and your mobile ready like a new mobile It will be done, and the old data in it has been completely deleted, which you will no longer get, but if you had such a photo in your gallery which is necessary for you, then you can install the disk digger application, through which you can Those photos will be able to be recovered, although during this recovery, which photo can be recovered and which is not and in what quality nothing can be said.