Often there is a problem with many people that they have lost their PAN card somewhere and are not getting it, in such a situation, whose solution you will get in this post and you You will be able to download your PAN card.
PAN card is issued under the Income Tax Act, 1961, it consists of a 10 digit alphanumeric code. This code is generated by the computer and the code of each cardholder is different. It is like your debit and credit card, you get complete details printed on it like your name, father’s name, date of birth, signature and your PAN card number, your photo etc.
PAN card is required to do financial transactions, along with it also acts like your identity card, whenever you do online transactions more than fifty thousand rupees through the bank then you will not be able to do without the pan card.
pan.utiitsl.com Download pan card
- If you want to download PAN card online, then for this you have to go to its official website https://www.utiitsl.com/.
- click on Download e-PAN.
- On the next page you have to fill PAN card number and date of birth, GSTIN number.
- After filling all the details asked, you have to fill the captcha code and click on submit option.
- On the next step you have to confirm the mobile number and email id and you have to enter the captcha code and select the mode of OTP.
- Now an OTP will come on your phone, you have to fill it and click for the next page.
- Now you will be asked to make a payment of Rs 8.26. It can be paid through debit card or any other available option, After making the payment, you will receive a message on your phone with a link of E-PAN.
- Open that link and enter OTP After entering the OTP, the option to download the PAN card will appear, by clicking on which you will be able to download your PAN card.
benefits of pan card
You will need a PAN card when you will do any financial transaction, along with this one also works like your identity card, if whenever you withdraw or deposit 50 thousand rupees from the bank. You can withdraw or deposit money only by applying PAN card, it can be used to deposit and get TDS return and PAN card can be used to buy and sell shares. Through PAN card, you can open your account in any bank. Apart from this, it can be used for many tasks as per its requirement.
So this was the information about to downloading pan.utiitsl.com Download pan card online, we hope that this information will prove useful for you.