But if you want to shine two stars, then just work hard, dear student, if you have passed graduation. And you are looking for a good government job. In which you get good salary and respect in the society. For that you have the feeling of passing something inside you. And the aim is to get a government job, then you can get everything by doing the job of UP Police SI. What is sub inspector?
- what is sub inspector
- How to become a sub inspector
- how to recruit sub inspector
- How much study is required to become SI
what is sub inspector
The full form of SI is Sub Inspector and form has a double star on its shoulders.
Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board UP PRPB Are Invited to Online Application Form for the Recruitment of Sub Inspector 2021. Those Candidates Are Interested to the Following Recruitment. They can apply for this post by reading and understanding its notification properly.
How to become a sub inspector
Everyone wants to become a Sub Inspector but for that a lot of hard work has to be done. And to pass this exam one has to prepare in the right direction. Only then students pass in this exam. If you have the ability to work hard then you can definitely clear this exam. If you start preparing for it without any planning, then it is obvious that you will study whatever you want, this method is absolutely wrong. If you also do this then the exam will never be clear. The tips that I will tell in this today will prove to be very beneficial in your exam, so let’s discuss how to prepare for up Police Sub Inspector.
- Most of all you have to write the syllabus of up Sub Inspector in your copy. By doing this you will know which topics you have to study. And there is no need to read any other topic unnecessarily.
- Make proper notes of each subject with your own hands, because 30% of the topic is remembered while writing. And by revising the notes, you will remember everything.
- You have to keep practicing the topic of each subject.
- While preparing for UP Police SI, you have to keep giving its mock tests as well. This will increase your confidence in yourself.
how to recruit sub inspector
After filling the form to become up police Sub Inspector, after passing many stages, you become Inspector.
The selection process of Sub Inspector takes place in several steps.
Written Exam –
First of all the candidates who have entered the form of Sub Inspector. They will be called to give its exam, those candidates who pass the exam are called for the next process.
Documents Verification –
Documents verification takes place after passing the written test. In which all your documents are verified like – Aadhaar card, mark sheet, photo, pan card, and other important documents etc.
Physical Test –
After document verification, physical test is called, this test is different for both male and female candidates. After passing in this, they are sent to the next process.
Medical Test –
After the completion of all the examination process, you are called for the medical test. In which your normal test is done and after passing it comes the final merit list. The candidates who pass all these procedures come in the merit list. He is sent for the training of Sub Inspector.
How much study is required to become SI
Must have Bachelor Degree in Any Stream in Any Recognized University in India. However, for some special posts, it is necessary to have a bachelor’s degree in science.
What is the age required to become SI
- Your minimum age limit should be 21 years and maximum age limit should be 28 years. Apart from this, there is also a provision of age relaxation for OBC and SC/ST category candidates.
- OBC category candidates get 3 years relaxation in age limit and SC/ST category candidates get additional relaxation of 5 years in age limit.
- You should have all the documents which are required while filling the form.
sub inspector physical test
Physical test is the most important stage, and in this stage the candidate has to run, push-up, long jump etc.
how many stars are there in sub inspector
Sub Inspector has a star on his shoulder
What is the salary of sub inspector
what is the required height for sub inspector
For Sub Inspector recruitment, the height should be 168 cm for male and 150 cm for female.
What is the work of sub inspector
The work of the sub-inspector is to maintain peace in his area. To prevent and investigate crime or to investigate any kind of illegal act etc.
In this article you learned what is SI and SI full form. We hope that this information will prove useful to you at last.