Flipkart is an e-commerce company founded in 2007 by Sachin Bansal and Binny Bansal. Those who had worked in Amazon and Amazon got the idea of making Philip Card. All types of goods can be bought online from Flipkart. Flipkart also provides EMI option to its users. What is Flipkart?
what is flipkart
Flipkart is an Indian e-commerce company founded by Binny Bansal and Sachin Bansal. But Walmart Company has bought 77% of the shares of Flipkart. Because of which the owner of you Flipkart company is Walmart company.
History of Flipkart
Flipkart was acquired by two Indians from Amazon in 2007.
If you want to shop from Flipkart then you must have a Flipkart account. And you can put all your personal information in your account. Such as your name, your address, your credit card and debit card number, your photo, etc.
Cart is an alternative to Flipkart where you can save products of your choice. And it will remain in your cart until you delete it from your Flipkart cart. And you will not need to search for that product again. Rather, you can directly check that product by going to your cart, and if you want, you can buy it.
How to become a seller of Flipkart
To become a seller on Flipkart, you need to create your Flipkart seller account. After which the list of your product and its price will have to be uploaded on Flipkart.
- Create Your Flipkart Seller Account
- complete verification
- Make sure you have the original item you want to sell on Flipkart.
- Upload your inventory to Flipkart
- If your product will appear in Google or Flipkart search, then people will buy your product.
- You can run advertisement of your product to attract more customers.
- When you send products to Flipkart in the normal way, they show your products in search based on some special algorithms. But when you run the ad of your product, it will appear at the top. so that you can get more and more customers
- You can also pack and deliver the products yourself on Flipkart
- And if you want you can use Flipkart Fulfillment Center. For which you will have to pay a charge to Flipkart. And you will be able to place your product in the Flipkart Fulfillment Center and Flipkart will deliver your product.
Who sells goods on Flipkart
Flipkart company itself does not sell the product, rather there are many sellers present on Flipkart. There are companies that sell their goods using Flipkart.
Although Flipkart tries to deliver the original product. But in this, some fraudulent sellers deliver clay, brick etc. to the customers in place of the wrong product or product. So if you want to buy any item from Flipkart then you have to pay attention that always buy only those products in which you get the option of Flipkart Fulfilled.
In this article you learned what is Flipkart and Flipkart meaning, we hope this article will prove useful for you.