You must have a mobile number to create a phone pe account, you can create an account on your phone. But after creating a PhonePe account, you cannot do anything special on it unless you link your bank account number in it. So you must have mobile number bank account and ATM card. So that you can create your phone pay account. And can do online transactions by linking your bank account. How to use Phonepe.
What is required to create a PhonePe account
How to create PhonePe account
- install app on phone
- Open PhonePe and continue by entering your mobile number
- Select OTP option to login and OTP will come on your phone, enter it
- type your name
- Set a password for your PhonePe application
- click continue
- Select your language In which language you want to use this application
Your PhonePe account has been created, and if you wish, you can now add your bank account to the account on your phone. But if you don’t want to link your bank account in the application on your phone. So you can also use the wallet on the phone. But we suggest you to link your bank account in phone pe application. Because with this you will be able to do transactions very easily and it is completely secure.
Unless you write your bank account in your phone pay account. Till then you will not be able to do any more transactions using PhonePe. Because whenever any transaction is done on the phone, it is done through the application on the phone. But the balance is deducted from your bank account.
- First of all open your phone pe application
- Click on your photo on the left side
- Click on Add bank account card
- Now search by entering the name of the bank in which you have an account. (Your mobile number should be linked with your bank account.
- Click on that bank, wait for the verification process to complete
- Now to set your UPI PIN, enter your ATM card details. That is, the last 6 numbers and expiry date of the ATM card.
- An OTP will be sent to your mobile number, enter it
- Create a UPI PIN
- Re-enter the same UPI PIN code and continue
Your phone pay account is ready and your bank account has been banked in your phone pay account. Now you can do any kind of online transaction. Like sending money, receiving money, bill payment, recharge etc.
How to check bank balance with PhonePe
- open the app on your phone
- Click on Check Bank balance on the homepage
- Click on your bank account
- Enter your UPI PIN
With this process, you can check the balance of all your bank accounts, but first you have to link that bank account of yours in the application on your phone. And when you click on check bank balance, all your bank accounts will appear there. Click on any bank account you want to check balance and enter the UPI PIN of that bank account. And you will be able to see the balance of your bank account.
How to send money from PhonePe
You can use multiple methods to send money through PhonePe. Such as sending money from mobile number to mobile number or sending money from mobile number to bank account or scanning QR code.
mobile number to mobile number
- Open the application on your phone and click on To Mobile number
- Click on +
- Enter the mobile number of the person you want to send money to or select from the contact list
- Write how much money you want to send from
- Click on Pay
- Enter your UPI PIN
bank account with mobile number
- First of all open the application on your phone and on the homepage click on To bank
- Click on + and click on the bank to which you want to transfer the balance
- Enter bank account details like name, account number, IFSC code and click on confirm.
- Now that number will appear in the bank accounts list, click on it.
- Enter the amount you want to send
- Click on Pay and enter your UPI PIN
by qr code
- First open the application on your phone and click on the qr scanner shown in the header above
- Click on Allow
- Scan the bar code you want to pay
- Enter the amount you want to pay and click on pay.
- Enter your UPI PIN
Open your phone and on the home page click on Mobile recharge. Enter mobile number or select from contact and existing plans will be displayed on that number. Click on the plan from which you want to recharge your number, and enter your UPI PIN.
Without an ATM, you can create a PhonePe account, but you will not be able to use PhonePe. Because you will not be able to put money in the wallet on your phone. Nor will you be able to use UPI, so definitely get an ATM made for your bank account.
In this article you learned how to use PhonePe. We hope this information will prove useful for you.