Anyone can use Google Pay but you must have a bank account and ATM card. Only then you will be able to create your Google Pay account and do online transactions. And even if you have a bank account but do not have an ATM card, you will not be able to use Google Pay. You must also have the ATM card of your bank account. Because ATM is used for online verification of cards. how to use google pay
how to use google pay
Creating a Google Pay account is as easy as creating a normal account. Which account is created by verification by OTP, and after that you have to link your bank account in Google Pay. And UPI PIN has to be created by activating your UPI, and your UPI PIN is the final stage of payment. That is, if you want to pay any person using Google Pay. So after entering the payment amount you will be asked for UPI PIN for payment. And if you enter the UPI PIN then that amount is paid, which will be deducted from your bank account.
how to create google pay account
- First of all open Google Pay app and continue by entering your mobile number
- OTP will come you complete the verification
- Continue by selecting your name and email ID
- click on your profile picture
- Click on “Add Bank Account”
- Click on the bank in which you have your account, if you want, you can also search
- A message will be sent to your bank through your mobile number, which will be used for verification
- Enter your debit card details to create your UPI
- OTP will be sent to your mobile number enter it
- Create your UPI PIN, re-enter the same UPI PIN
Your Google Pay account has been created and your bank account has also been linked. But remember that there should be balance in your mobile number to send the message. And you will not need to send any message manually. Because Google Pay completes the verification by sending an automatic message.
How to download Google Pay
Google Pay is already installed in all the latest Android phones, which you will not need to install. But if Google Pay is not installed in your phone. So by following this process you can install Google on your phone.
- First go to Google Play Store
- Search Googlepay
- click on google pay
- click on the install button
How to use Google Pay without ATM card
You cannot use Google Pay without an ATM card. Because a debit card is required to generate your UPI. And once you set up your UPI by entering your ATM card details. So you will not need ATM card again because ATM card is required only once in Google Pay.
In this article, you learned how to run Google Pay and how to send money from Google Pay. We hope this information will prove useful for you.