However, there are chances of getting a lot more good response from the comments on YouTube videos. But it is seen on many videos that people keep the comments closed. There can be many reasons for which. And if you also have a reason why you want to stop commenting on your YouTube videos. So by following the procedure given below, you can turn off comments on any of your YouTube videos. How to turn off youtube comments.
how to turn off youtube comments
- Go to Youtube.com click on your profile picture and go to your channel
- Click on Manage Videos
- Click on the title of the video and click on the pen of the video in which you want to close the comment
- Click on Show more
- Click on comment in comments and ratings and click on disable comment
- Click on Save changes
Commenting has been closed in this YouTube video of yours. Now no one will be able to comment on this video of yours. Unless you have them turn on comments in this video of yours.
how to stop commenting on youtube videos from mobile
If you want to stop commenting in your video to someone else from mobile. So you can close it through your Google Chrome by following the procedure mentioned above. For which you just have to open youtube.com in Google Chrome and click on 3dot. And by clicking on the desktop site, you will be able to access the YouTube desktop website. And you will be able to turn off comments, but if you want, you can also turn off comments on any of your YouTube videos using the mobile application.
- Install youtube studio application and login login on which you have youtube channel
- Click on Content
- Click on the 3 dot of the video in which you want to close the comment.
- Click on Edit Video
- Click on more options
- Click on Comments
- Click on Disable Comments
Commenting has been closed in this YouTube video of yours. By following this process, you can turn off comments in all your videos.
How to turn on comments on YouTube videos
If you’ve turned off commenting on one of your YouTube videos, you can just as easily turn it back on. All you have to do is go to the exact same setting from where you turned off the comment, and if you want, you can follow the process mentioned above for this. After mixing your YouTube studio, click on the title of the video and click on the edit icon. Click on the more option and click on Allow in the comment box. Due to which comments will be turned on in your video.
How to View Comments on YouTube Videos
However, seeing comments on YouTube videos is not a big deal. But if you don’t have idea how to see comment on youtube video, or how to comment. Or how to like the comment, then follow it and get information
- First of all play the video of any youtube video you want to see comment
- Below that you will find the comment box, click on it
- Here all the comments made on that video will be visible, click on the reply button of the comment you want to reply, or click on the like button of the comment you want to like.
In this article you learned how to turn off youtube comments. We hope this information will prove useful to you.