There is an option of alarm in all phones so that you can set alarm in your phone. So that you will be able to do all your work at a given time. And if you don’t have an android phone but a keypad button. Even then you can set an alarm in your phone, because the option of alarm is present in all small and big phones. How to set alarm.
How to set alarm
- First of all go to the clock application on your phone.
- Click on +
- Set the time you want alarm alerts for and choose AM or PM
- In Alert mode you can select that you do not want vibration mode. or just ringtone
- Click on Ringtone and select a ringtone for your alarm. Although if you do not select then there is no problem. Because ringtone is selected by default
- Click on Snooze Time and choose a time. when do you want to repeat that alarm i.e. after how long
- If you want, you can put a title in the Label for which you have set this alarm.
- Click Done
The alarm is set on your phone, and the alarm will sound at the time you set.
From this article you learned how to set Alarm. We hope this information will prove useful for you.