If you use Android Phone or Computer then definitely you must be using Internet in it. Do you ever feel that my net ends quickly. And why the net is ending so soon, otherwise you get enough mb daily in every sim. If used properly, the Internet will not end even in a day. But the Internet speed is so high that people do not even realize that the Net has ended so soon. What to do if the net ends quickly.
Whether you are a student or a business man, everyone faces this problem that the net ends quickly. Because the studies of the students have become online in the present time. And due to the early end of the net, there is a problem in reading them. Apart from this, there are many works which we cannot do without Net, for that it is necessary to have Net. As much as we get daily net, some of that net ends unnecessarily to run it. There are many other reasons due to which your net ends quickly. If you also have this problem, then many tips and tricks have been told in this to prevent you from ending the net quickly.
Why internet data ends quickly
If your Internet ends soon, what can you do for it? Due to which your net does not end quickly and your internet is saved even after using it throughout the day. Do you also want its solution, then what to do in such a situation, there can be many reasons for the net to end soon. You have to find out the reasons why the net is ending soon. For this you have to optimize your phone. By doing this, you will know about your phone that how quickly the Internet ends. There are many ways to optimize the phone, we will know about them one by one. How do we save net in our phone, so let’s start one by one through heading.
- Turn off Unknown File Downloading
- Reduce Video Quality (YouTube, Facebook, twitter etc)
- Turn Off Video AutoPlay If Net Expires Quickly
- Turn on Data Saver
- Check from data usage that for which task more data is being used, turn it off
- Uninstall unused apps that use data
Turn off Unknown File Downloading
If you run Net, then many times you must have noticed that some unknown file gets downloaded in your phone. About which you do not know, this can also be one of the reasons for the Internet ending soon. When you visit a website, in some websites its app itself starts downloading automatically. Due to which your Internet starts to be used or sometimes it happens that unknowingly some unknown file gets clicked for download. You have to take special care of these things, that when you run Net. So no file should be downloaded without your permission so that your internet can be saved. You do not have to turn off the notification of your Internet browser or other Internet using application.
Many times it happens that people hide the notification of their Internet using applications. They do this so that the unnecessary notification coming from it does not disturb them. But when you keep hiding their notification, then you download any file from the Internet, then you will not see the status bar above. That you are downloading something, and when it is downloaded, it will start appearing in your file.
If your notification will also be hidden, then whenever an unknown file starts downloading, it will not appear in the status on top of your phone. And unknown file will be downloaded. So you can prevent unknown file from downloading even by keeping the notification on.
Reduce Video Quality (YouTube, Facebook, twitter etc)
If you are constantly using social media platforms like YouTube, Facebook and Twitter on your phone. And even then the setting of those applications is not correct, your internet can end quickly. So you should take care of all these things while using the Internet, if you want to run the Net for a long time.
If you believe that you have to run more YouTube in your phone. And your net ends quickly, so what should you do to run YouTube for longer. If you do not know that even if you play YouTube and do not spend too much net, you can set the video quality of YouTube.
Sometimes it happens that when running YouTube. So the quality of your YouTube video is auto. Due to this, the way your net speed will decrease, the video quality will decrease. And as soon as the Net speed is fast then the Video Quality will be High. And when YouTube Video plays on High Quality then a lot of Net is consumed. Due to which your internet ends quickly. You should watch your YouTube video at low quality to save the net from ending quickly. If you want, you can set the video quality of YouTube to 360p. Due to which you will see the video clearly and the Internet will also end less.
So by setting the video quality of YouTube in this way, you can save the net from ending quickly.
Turn Off Video AutoPlay If Net Expires Quickly
Net ends quickly, one of the reasons for this can also be Video AutoPlay. If the setting of AutoPlay is on in your phone too, then you can save the net from ending even by turning off this setting. If you use Facebook, you must have noticed it many times. When you play a video. And if we see, the video that remains below is already loaded for a few seconds. As soon as the page is down, that video starts playing for a few seconds even after the net is closed. In such a situation, by turning off the autoplay of Facebook, you can save some net from ending.
If you want to stop autoplay of your facebook, then you can learn it by clicking on the given link.
Turn on Data Saver
By turning on Data saver, you can reduce the amount of Internet in your phone. You keep installing many internet related applications in the phone. And some apps already stay with the system. Some of these apps are when you turn on the Internet, then that app starts running in the background of your phone. And in that also Net use starts happening due to which more Net consumption starts.
If you want, you can also turn off the application running in the background by turning on Data saver in your phone. It is on from your Phone Setting, Phone Setting Option is slightly different in every Phone. But you can set it up in all phones. Because everyone’s process is same, ours is oppo’s phone. We tell in this how to do Data saver on. Whatever phone you have, you can learn it and set it in your phone as well.
- First of all you have to open the setting of your phone.
- In setting you have to click on dual sim & mobile network option.
- When you click on dual sim & mobile network option, you will see the option of Data Saving.
- Or you can reach the Data Saving Option by searching by typing Data Saving in the search of Phone Setting.
- You have to click on Data Saving Option.
- Inside the Data Saving Option, you will see the option to enable Data Saving, by clicking on it you have to turn it on.
- Internet-using applications will start appearing in your phone as soon as Data Saving Setting is on.
- All the applications you want to stop from running in the background of the phone, that application has to be turned off from there.
- In this way, the apps running in the background of your phone will not be able to run from now on, and will also not use your internet.
Check from data usage that for which task more data is being used, turn it off
If the net is running out quickly in your phone. So you can analyze in your phone that which app is consuming more net. Or we can say that we can check the data usage. For which task more data is being used. We can also stop those who can use more Net.
- To check the data usage in mobile, first of all open your phone setting.
- Click on dual sim & mobile network option inside phone setting.
- After clicking on dual sim & mobile network option, you have to click on using wi-fi & mobile network option inside it.
- After clicking on using wi-fi & mobile network, you will see all the apps using internet inside it which is installed on your phone.
- In the app you will see which app is using how much net.
- You have to click on the app which you find using the net unnecessarily.
- After clicking on the app, three options will be found inside it, close, Wi-Fi and Wi-Fi & mobile Data etc.
- You have to click on the close option, so that Net will stop running inside that appilcation.
Uninstall unused apps that use data
Many apps will be installed in your phone, different apps for entertainment and different types of apps for work, in this way there are many apps in your phone. Which runs using the Internet. There will be many such applications in your phone and among them. Those who do not have any work in your phone, yet they remain lying inside the phone. Installing the application without work in the phone also consumes more in the net.
Because all the applications that run on the Internet, in your phone, they all start running in the background of the phone. When you turn on Internet Data in your phone. Then and those apps also keep using Net, in such a way some Net is spent unnecessarily by them. To save Net, you have to uninstall the unused app from your phone. So that it cannot run in the background of your phone, and the consumption of some Internet data is reduced.
In one article, you learned that the net ends quickly, how to save. We hope this information will prove useful for you.