Instagram is a big photo sharing social media. And you can also see people on it with a lot of followers. And if you also want to increase your follower, or want to tell such person about your Instagram account. Which is not able to access your account. how to copy instagram link
However, if you want, you can give him your Instagram username. So that he will find you very easily. But if he still can’t find you on Instagram, then you may have blocked him. And if you have blocked him, then even after giving the profile link, he will not be able to access your account. So first of all unblock it.
Or if you want to copy the link of your Instagram account for any other reason, then you can absolutely do it. Just follow these steps and copy the link to your Instagram account.
- Open the Instagram app and click on your profile picture, your username will appear on the right-top
- Go to the chat of whom you want to send that link
- Type Instagram.com, and then enter your username, such as Instagram.com/pankajups/
Your Instagram profile url is ready. Now if you want, copy it or send it as you wish.
And if you are a mobile user but use Instagram in the browser, then open Instagram.com and click on your profile picture. And click on the url bar. You will get the link of your Instagram profile. If you want, you can copy, and where you want to share, paste the link and share it.
- Open your Instagram app and go to the profile of the person whose link you want to copy
- Click on the three dots on the right top, click on “Copy Profile URL”
- But if you want to share instead of copy, then click on “Share this profile” after clicking on three dots
But with this you can share this URL only to those people who are on Instagram. But if want to share this url outside Instagram. So share by copying the link from the above process.
Any Instagram post’s url you want to copy or share, you may find it on the Instagram homepage. But if you do not find that post on the homepage, then you can search for that person. Whose post link you want to copy. And can go to his profile, all his posts will be visible. Click on the post whose link you want to copy or share.
- Open Instagram and click on your profile picture, you will reach your profile. And here all your posts will be visible, click on the post of which you want to copy the link.
- Click on the three dots and click on “Copy link”, the link of that post will be copied
- And if you want instead of copying the link, you can also share it, just click on “Share to” instead of copy link
If you want to copy a link to someone else’s Instagram post instead of copying the link to your Instagram post, go to their Instagram profile. And click on his post and follow the exact same process.
However we get share button on Instagram post. With which we can share any Instagram post. But through that button you can share that post only to Instagram users.
If you want to share that post to someone outside Instagram. So just click on the 3 dot of that Instagram post. And by clicking “Send to” you can share that post anywhere on any other social media or anywhere.
- Open Instagram.com and go to the profile of the user whose profile link you want to copy. If you want, you can search by entering the name of that person in the search box. And go to his profile.
- Profile link will appear in the url bar, you can copy by clicking on it.
- Click on your profile picture Click on Profile
- A link to your Instagram profile will appear in the url bar, click on it and copy it
Simply click on the Instagram post whose url you want to copy. If you cannot find that post on the homepage, then you can search for that person and go to his profile. The post of which you want to copy the link.
And click on the post whose link you want to copy. And click on the url bar and copy the url.
Now you can share this url anywhere, and anyone can directly access that Instagram post by clicking on that link.
From this article you got information about how to copy Instagram link. We hope that this information will prove useful to you.