If you want to connect WiFi to another phone, you need to know the password of that phone’s hotspot. Then only you will be able to connect wifi otherwise you will not be able to. And if you find the phone to which you want to connect WiFi. So you can very easily see the password of that phone’s WiFi Hotspot, and also change the password. how to see wifi hotspot password
how to check wifi hotspot password
- First of all go to the settings of the phone whose WiFi hotspot password you want to see
- Click on Other networks and connections
- Click on Personal hotspot
- Click on Hotspot Configuration
- In this you will see the password of that WiFi hotspot. If not visible then by clicking on the eye option the password will appear
Now just turn on WiFi in your other phone. And search the hotspot of that phone and enter the password. and click on connect. Your WiFi Hotspot will be connected.
how to change wifi hotspot password
If the password of your mobile hotspot is known to too many people. And you keep your hotspot on for more time, then automatically and people will connect their wifi to your hotspot. And you will be able to use the Internet, but if you want, anyone can use your hotspot without your permission. Rather, only a few people can use it, so you can change your password in such a situation.
- Go to your phone’s settings and click on other networks and connections
- Click on Personal Hotspot
- Click on Hotspot Configuration, and click on Password to remove the old password
- Enter a new password for your WiFi Hotspot, and click done
The password of your WiFi Hotspot will be changed. And before that all the people who had connected their WiFi to your mobile hotspot. Now those people will not be able to connect their mobile wifi to your hotspot. Rather, they will have to re-enter your new password when they want to connect.
How to Remove Password from Mobile WiFi Hotspot
By default all mobile WiFi hotspots have a strong password set. But if you want, you can change the password as per your wish. And even you can completely remove the password of your mobile WiFi hotspot. But once you remove the password of your mobile WiFi hotspot, so if you turn on your hotspot, anyone can connect to your WiFi hotspot.
If you want to connect people stacked together from your mobile hotspot. So you can remove password from your mobile hotspot. Because in this way everyone will be able to easily connect to your mobile WiFi hotspot at once.
- First go to your phone’s settings and click on other networks and connections
- Click on Personal Hotspot Click on Hotspot Configuration
- Click on Security, click on None and then click on Done
Password security will be removed from your mobile WiFi hotspot. In such a situation, now remember that when you turn on your hotspot, anyone can connect to your hotspot without your WiFi password. But if you want to set a password in your mobile WiFi hotspot, then go to the same setting and reset the setting as before.
This was the information how to change the password of Wifi hotspot. And how to see the password of Wifi. We hope this information will prove useful to you.