Instagram is a top photo sharing social media site, about which we have already told you. And have also given information about creating an account on Instagram, but if you have not yet created your Instagram account. create your Instagram account right now.
While creating an Instagram account, we get the option to set our profile picture, if you want, you can set your Instagram profile picture at the same time. But if you have not set your profile picture while creating your Instagram account, then no problem, you can set profile picture in your Instagram account anytime.
So if you have not set profile picture in your Instagram account yet, then follow these steps to set profile picture in your Instagram account.
how to set instagram dp from laptop
- Open Instagram and click on profile by clicking on the profile icon in the right side
- Click on profile picture icon
- Select a photo from your computer
But desktop users will get many features that are available to mobile app users, yes mobile Instagram users can also edit their profile picture. But the option is not available on desktop, so if you want to use Instagram better. So I would recommend that you use the mobile app. So that you get faster experience and better features.
how to change instagram dp
- Go to your Instagram account and click on your current profile picture and click on Profile
- Click on Upload Photo
Select a photo from your computer that you want to set as your Instagram profile picture, the profile picture of your Instagram account will be changed.
So you have learned to set and change profile picture on dekstop Instagram. And now let’s know how to set or change profile picture in mobile Instagram.
How to Change Instagram DP from Instagram App
- Open your Instagram mobile app, click on the profile icon in the right footer
- Click on + Profile icon and click on add profile photo
- Click on “New Profile Photo” to select a photo from your mobile
- Select a photo from your mobile and adjust by dragging the photo and click on “Next”
- Edit the photo if you want and click “Next”
Profile picture will be set in your Instagram account.
By the way, the profile picture of your Instagram account has changed. But if you want to set your Facebook profile picture as profile picture in your Instagram account, then there are many options.
If you want, you can take a screenshot of that Facebook photo. And you can crop and set it as profile picture in your Instagram account. And if you want, you can also download that photo and set it in your Instagram account.
But if you want, you can import your Facebook account’s photo into your Instagram account and set it as a profile picture.
How to change Instagram profile photo by importing photos from Facebook
If you are using the Instagram website, you will not be able to import your Facebook photos. So if you are a mobile user, and use Instagram app. So follow this process to import photos from Facebook.
- Open the Instagram app, and click on your profile picture in the right footer and click on Edit profile
- Click on Change profile photo and click on Import from Facebook
- Login by entering your facebook id and password
- Click on Continue as yourname
- Your facebook account profile picture will be set as your instagram account profile picture
In this article you learned How to Change Instagram DP We hope this information. Will prove useful for you.