Many times in many situations we forget the password of our phone and in such a situation our phone remains completely dead. Because we cannot do anything without unlocking our phone. And in this case you have two ways to unlock your phone. And by using both the methods, the entire data of your phone will be deleted. And you won’t be able to back it up either. And if you want to break the lock of someone else’s phone, then you have to use another method. How to break phone lock.
How to break phone lock
how to break mobile lock with google account
If you want to break the lock of your mobile using Google account, then the condition for this is that your mobile’s internet connection should be on. And you should know about the Gmail account of your phone, then only you will be able to open the lock of your phone using this method.
- go to google.com/android/find and click on erase device
- Click on the erase button again to confirm and your phone erasing will start. And during this time the entire data of your phone will also be deleted.
Note: The advantage of breaking the lock of the phone in this way is that you can break the lock of your phone with any other phone. Then whether you can use computer or you can also use tablet. But if the internet connection is not on in your mobile whose lock you want to break, then you will not be able to use this method. Because this process is used to break the online lock, now offline will not be able to use it.
How to break mobile lock by hard reset
In this way, you do not need to follow any condition to break the lock of the mobile. But one condition is that the entire data of your mobile will be deleted. And your mobile will reach in the condition as if you have just bought a new one. So make sure that if there is any such data in your phone, the loss of which can harm you. If so, then you can break the lock of your phone by using the first method. And if there will be no problem when your phone’s data is deleted, then you can use this method.
- first switch off your phone
- Press and hold the Power button and the Volume Up button of your phone at the same time, until the screen light turns on.
- Go to wipe data/factory reset by pressing the Volume Down button and OK by pressing the Power button
- Go to factory reset by pressing the Volume Down button and OK by pressing the Power button
- After the factory reset is complete, go to reboot by pressing the Volume button, and OK by pressing the Power button.
The lock of your Android phone is broken, now your mobile will be open and you will have to set your mobile. For example, proceed by entering all the information like your name, your country, your language, your Gmail account etc. And your mobile will be ready like a new mobile. And the old data present in it has been completely deleted which you will not get now. But if you had any such photo in your gallery which is important for you then you can install disk digger application. Through which you will be able to recover those photos. However, during this recovery, which photos are recovered and which are not and in which quality, nothing can be said.
In this article you learned how to break phone lock. We hope this information will prove useful for you.