If you want to do the job of UP Police, then the height of the male candidate must be at least 168 CMS, and no maximum limit has been set.
How to become a police
And on the other hand, talk about the height of the female candidate in the police, then at least the height of the female police should be 152 CMS. Height should not be less than this, and in this also no limit of maximum height has been set. For ST female candidates, the minimum height should be 147 cm, which is given exemption by the government.
how much do police ask for chest
For Uttar Pradesh Police, the minimum chest measurement for general/other backward classes and scheduled caste candidates should be 79 cm without expansion and 84 cm with expansion.
And for candidates coming from Scheduled Tribes, the minimum chest measurement should be 77 cm without expansion and 82 cm with expansion. Means minimum 5 cm chest expansion is mandatory for male candidates.
how much is a police race
For the recruitment of Uttar Pradesh Police, male candidates have to complete the race of 4.8 km in a maximum of 25 minutes. If a candidate is not able to complete the race in this time, then he fails in it.
And female candidates have to complete the 2.4 km race in maximum 14 minutes. No relaxation is given in this irrespective of the category to which the candidate belongs.
what is the age requirement for police recruitment
The age limit for the candidates of Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment male category, the minimum age of the candidate should be 18 years. And on the other hand, if we talk about the maximum, then the maximum age of the candidate should be 22 years.
If there is a female candidate for Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment. So here their minimum age should be 18 years and if we talk about maximum then maximum 25 years are required.
Educational Qualification for Police Recruitment
There are many ranks within the police department for which different educational qualifications are demanded.
- Head Constable-
- Assistant Sub Inspector (ASI)-
- Sub Inspector ( SI ) –
- Inspector (TI) – Deputy Superintendent of Police (DSP) – Additional Superintendent of Police (ASP) –
- Superintendent of Police (SP) – Senior Superintendent of Police (SSP) – Deputy Inspector General of Police (DIG) Inspector General of Police (IGP )
If a person wants to become a constable inside the police, then for this the candidate must have at least 12th pass . You can study maximum but you must have minimum 12th pass . This qualification is necessary for both women candidates and police candidates.
And if you want to become a sub-inspector above the police constable, then you must have a graduation degree to fill the sub-inspector form. Intermediate pass candidates can not apply for this post.
That is, to become a constable in the police department , it is mandatory for the candidate to pass 12th from any subject.
- Candidate must have passed 12th from any recognized school
- Your age should be between 18 to 22 years, apart from this, relaxation is also given to some candidates.
- The height of the male candidate must be at least 168 CMS. And the height of women police should be 152 CMS.
- For Uttar Pradesh Police, the minimum chest measurement for general/other backward classes and scheduled caste candidates should be 79 cm without expansion and 84 cm with expansion.
In this article you learned what is needed to become a police. We hope that this information will prove useful for you.