Aadhar card has become such a document at this time that it is used everywhere as your identity, and as you all will know that for a long time people’s Aadhar card is being made continuously.
So if you have also applied for Aadhar and you want to check the status of your Aadhar card, you can chek it easily, because there are many people. Those who had recently got their Aadhar card made or had made any changes in their Aadhar card, can check update status using UIDAI.gov.in
Check aadhar card status onlineUidai.gov.in status
If you want to check the status of your Aadhar card yourself, I would like to tell you that you can check the status of your Aadhar card mainly in two ways, at the submission time you are given a slip in which all the information about your Aadhar card and is printed on it your name, date of birth, enrollment number, address etc.
You will be able to check the status of your Aadhar card through the same slip, It is expected that most people do not know that this service is available publicly on Aadhar website UIDAI.gov.in, so follow the steps given below.
- First of all go to the official website of Aadhar card UIDAI UIDAI UIDAI.gov.in
- Now on this page, go to the section with My Aadhaar
- And click on Check Aadhaar Status.
- Now in the top option of this page, the slip you have received from the Aadhar service center will have a 14 digit enrollment number fill it.
- Enter the captcha code in the box below it.
- And click on check status button
- On clicking on check status, a new page will open in which information about the status of your Aadhar card will be given.
- And if you want, you can also download your Aadhar card from here To download, click on the download aadhaar option in the above picture.
So you can check the status of your Aadhar card very easily with the help of the above mentioned options, and if you want, you can also download your Aadhar card.
Check Aadhar Card Status From UIDAI Helpline Number
Apart from the official website of Aadhaar, you can also check the status of your Aadhar card with the help of UDAI’s helpline number, for this you will have to call UIDAI’s helpline 1947 and follow the instructions found on it, and Also keep your Enrollment ID ready, as many questions will be asked from you keeping in mind the security while asking for Aadhar card status. And when you tell all the things correctly, then they will tell you the status of your Aadhar card.
So you can very easily check your Aadhar card status by using both these methods and you can also download your Aadhar card by following the given instructions.
So this was the information about to Uidai.gov.in status, check aadhar card status online, So we hope this information will be useful for you.