If your address in your Aadhar card is wrong and you want to correct it, you can fix it and that too yourself with the help of your mobile or computer, in this article we will talk about this.
There are many people who accidentally get the wrong address in their Aadhar card while making their Aadhar card, or whenever we leave our residence place and go to another place, our Aadhar card has the old address, as per need you can change it.
uidai.gov.in address change, change aadhar card address online
You can change it mainly in two ways, the first way is to change your address by going to the Aadhar service center, and the second way is you. Yes you can change Aadhar address yourself using your mobile or computer at home, that’s great.
It is very important to have some things with the help you will be able to change the address of your Aadhar card, first of all your Your mobile number should be added in the Aadhar card and it is necessary to have at least on document PAN card, ration / PDS photo card, voter ID and driving license (DL) etc.
So if you have this document and your mobile number is linked with your Aadhar card, then you will be able to change the address, if these things are there then you can read further process, otherwise you can see next way.
uidai.gov.in address change online
- First of all go to the official website of Aadhar, uidai.gov.in
- Click on ‘My Aadhaar’ section on the home page
- Go to my MY Aadhaar section and click on Update Demographics Data Online
- enter Name, Date of Birth, Gender, Address and Language in this page and click on “Proceed to update aadhaar”
- enter your Aadhar card number, whose address you want to change
- enter the captcha number below it and click on send OTP
- OTP will be sent on your registered mobile number, fill it below and click on login
- Now click on update demographics data in this page
- Now select the address in this page and click on proceed
- Click on “Yes, I am aware of this”
- Fill all the information asked in this page and after filling, you can upload any one of the documents mentioned below and you can preview it.
- And finally you will be charged Rs 50/- which is not refundable.
- After preview, when you submit the final you will get the Update Request Number i.e. URN
Change Aadhar Card Address Online by Aadhar Center
If you are not able to change your address you can also get any correction in your Aadhaar by visiting the Aadhar Service Center.
When you go there, they will get you to fill a form and after that they will give your aadhar address mentioned in your aadhar card and after 5 to 6 days your Aadhar detail will be changed and after that you can download fresh Aadhar card.
So this was the information about to UIDAI.gov.in address, change Aadhar card address online, we hope that this article will be helpful for you.